Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

On 7/19/2019 at 2:59 PM, Juggles said:

In Runescape, does "Crawling Hand" appear like that or "Crawling hand"?

Sorry for the delayed response, just got this task again and it seems to be working just fine this time around.  In RS they show as "Crawling Hand".  Not sure if I had bad luck first time around or you fixed it but either way thanks.

On another note, love the script it has been working flawlessly since I purchased.  Thanks again for the trial, it made the decision to purchase a lot easier.  

14 minutes ago, Botthestrange said:

Sorry for the delayed response, just got this task again and it seems to be working just fine this time around.  In RS they show as "Crawling Hand".  Not sure if I had bad luck first time around or you fixed it but either way thanks.

On another note, love the script it has been working flawlessly since I purchased.  Thanks again for the trial, it made the decision to purchase a lot easier.  

I found the issue and fixed it internally. Should be good for all monsters now and if jagex does updates in the future it won't effected

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 1

One feature that I would love to see would be the addition of a progress counter.  Maybe next to combat xp gained, but something that shows kill count out of the total goal.  Example Ice warriors 34/100 killed, or even 34 left to go. 

Again love the script so far, still working flawlessly.  Thank you for all the work you two have put into this so far :)