Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

48 minutes ago, Michal Ziak said:

Hmm, have you fixed bug with bot going farming with noted food and all gold in inventory? Happened again on Fire Giants task

I'll look at this again. perhaps what I thought the issue was wasn't actually the issue.

Are you running v1.10?

EDIT: Just added a double check with V1.11.

This worked for me.

Edited by Malcolm

45 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I'll look at this again. perhaps what I thought the issue was wasn't actually the issue.

Are you running v1.10?

EDIT: Just added a double check with V1.11.

This worked for me.

Yep, running 1.10, appeared right now, upon restocking food (out of food during the task) bot buyed 100 potatoes with cheese (my case), varrock tp and instead banking just instantly ported to Al Kharid (got Fire Giant task), with all gold and noted food in inventory. Issue doesn't seem to appear with any other items (Ammy of glory, slayer items, etc.)

It is possibly only issue i found lately, i let bot run for about 6 hours (during work) and it runned smoothly, till i ran my food out.

Will wait for 1.11 then :)

Edited by Michal Ziak

7 hours ago, Michal Ziak said:

Yep, running 1.10, appeared right now, upon restocking food (out of food during the task) bot buyed 100 potatoes with cheese (my case), varrock tp and instead banking just instantly ported to Al Kharid (got Fire Giant task), with all gold and noted food in inventory. Issue doesn't seem to appear with any other items (Ammy of glory, slayer items, etc.)

It is possibly only issue i found lately, i let bot run for about 6 hours (during work) and it runned smoothly, till i ran my food out.

Will wait for 1.11 then :)

Happened even on 1.11 :/ Took a close look on this one. Issue looks to happen exclusively on Fire Giants. I have weak character to kill enough giants on one take to finish task, so character goes to get food. However bot instantly goes to buy food from GE instead of checking if there is any in bank (but maybe i just didn't have food available for full inv) and immediately after that teleports to Al Kharid -> Glide to Gnome -> Fire Giants) with noted food and all gold from bank. If character dies, it tries to go back to location, like nothing happened and starts to fight fire giants naked (first i though it is going to pickup dropped items :D). Everything beside this issue works great, but with this i cannot let bot run alone, because I already lost few mils this way, as i am getting fire giants task pretty frequently.

Next time issue will happen I will paste log.

Edited by Michal Ziak

3 hours ago, Juggles said:

Can you send me a screenshot of your equipment?

Seem to be getting alsorts of problems now, it's just standing there at my task clicking shield over and over again, eating all the food whilst getting attacked, banking then repeat..

Once I've manually dropped the shield in my inventory it will continue the task. been doing it for 4 hours thought as I was out. xD

2nlybli.png

o8fbl5.png

EDIT: Now it's withdrawing 2 glories, an antidrag shield and avas  regardless of the task.

EDIT: Still shield switching too.. hitting once for every 5 hits

Edited by Naffer

Pushed 1.12. Fixed equipment switching and grabbing noted food. 

@naffer did you happen to have anti drag in inv and equipped? 

Only time it withdraws an anti dragon shield is if you're on a bronze dragon task

Also pushing a fix for withdrawing multiple glories.
Unsure about the avas. Nothing in the script has it to withdraw an Ava's. 

1 hour ago, Naffer said:

Only problem I've come across is the wall beast task it will wait at the wall instead of running out and back in.

Other than that I'm loving 1.12

I'll take a look at wall beasts. Sounds like we weren't resetting properly.

Did you stop and restart the script and it still didn't work?