In regards to account selling - would you rather

Turkoize

In regards to creation details  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather

• Have me keep account creation info
    • Divulge creation info to buyer

So I’ve been selling accounts I’ve made for a while. And I have these new batches of accounts ready to come out to be sold, but I’m at a bit of a crossroad. 

People seem to think that it’s a necessity to share account creation info to the buyer and it’s an added level of security. Same about the info, or it gets passed from hand to hand too much to an eventual recover or account lock. 

So my question is would you rather have a trusted seller withhold account creation info so it doesn’t get into too many hands or have them give it out to you. 

Genuine Q

Edited by Turkoize
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, D Bolter said:

It's none of the original owner's business what the buyer does with the account so they need to pass along all the information imo.

But what I’m afraid is, 2nd owner sells to 3rd owner, 2nd owner recovers and now 3rd owner turns to me to recover. Account gets locked and I’m responsible somewhat. If I didn’t give info, this may be not possible. 

7 minutes ago, Turkoize said:

But what I’m afraid is, 2nd owner sells to 3rd owner, 2nd owner recovers and now 3rd owner turns to me to recover. Account gets locked and I’m responsible somewhat. If I didn’t give info, this may be not possible. 

Most reputable sellers tend to not give original info. This is for mass created builds for example zulrah accounts etc. However if it are highly valuable accounts for example a max cape account it would be required to give all the info and do a recovery test. So in your scenario I would not give all info and just let them do a pass change and put it on their email if these accs are meant for goldfarming.

• Boge 1

Same as other posters, if they were accounts I was just going to goldfarm with then I wouldn't really care about the details too much since they're just going to get banned soon. That being said I've always wanted more details the higher level the account is regardless, but I don't really deal with those too much. I feel like it shouldn't be necessary but you should be happy to divulge the info if requested.