Unbanning Service

WhoseThisGuy

51 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

How would someone else's IP trying to unban your account have a higher chance than you unbanning from your own IP (especially if you created the account on this IP).

why are you so negative...? someone else probably has a lot of experience and success rate and I am trying to maximize my chances. I didn't necessarily say it was going to be done off their ip. relax

10 minutes ago, WhoseThisGuy said:

why are you so negative...? someone else probably has a lot of experience and success rate and I am trying to maximize my chances. I didn't necessarily say it was going to be done off their ip. relax

He's right in being negative though mate. What they are looking for is if your account was hacked, so the fact you were playing on a VPN gives you the best possible chances of getting unbanned. But you want the appeal to be coming from your home IP where you played the game on most of the time. Do the appeal yourself on the link provided above on your Home IP, no need to pay anyone at all.

• Like 1

Good luck but you wont get it back same exact scenario for me and they told me I am accountable for the security of my account and the offences where final, since then I had made a new main account and play legit and bot on the same IP address and have yet to receive another ban, I do not gold farm or bot multiple accounts I just play like a normal person.

I offered one of these unbanning service guys 100M if he'd get me my account back and 0 if he failed, he wouldn't even try. Just tells you of the legitimacy of these "businesses" if you ask me. All they do is send in an unban request from that same link as someone posted already. You're better off doing the same. :) 

1 hour ago, D Bolter said:

How would someone else's IP trying to unban your account have a higher chance than you unbanning from your own IP (especially if you created the account on this IP).

As if other individuals cant write the context and have the recovery sent from owner IP?

But for this particular case for OP i suggest telling jamflex u were hacked and blabla. They will be in favor most likely.

This isnt a rwt quash attempt. No need for quirky loopholes.

Hate to say it bro and I know you know this, but this is why people say don't bot at all on any account you value. Bans *will* eventually happen to any account. In my experience, 95% of the time if you got in insta perma ban and not a 2 day ban, they have gathered bot-like behavior from you for a while, assessed the data, were certain you were a bot, then issued the ban. As stated above, I would try and plea the "I was hacked" card and just got your acc back, sending the appeal with your original IP. Try and sound like a noob and paying customer. Also @LeBron knows his shit. Any person suddenly hitting you up saying they can get it done for you for 100m, or there are secret ways, blah blah blah… Want your $ and will scam you. Try this, and if it works, never ever bot on the same IP or that acc again. I would even suggest no RWT either. Fagex will be staring at that acc like a fuckin starving hawk sees a dying rabbit. If you are banned, don't get pissy and quit the game, botting, etc. Learn from it, make a new main, get some new accs running, start a gold farm and you will be right back in it in faster than you think. Feel free to reach out for more.

Edited by Galaga
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WhoseThisGuy said:

I'm trying to encourage you to unban it yourself and save yourself the money. The fact that your account got banned on a different IP works in your favor. No idea how I came across aggressive but GL.

Edited by D Bolter
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, extatus said:

As if other individuals cant write the context and have the recovery sent from owner IP?

But for this particular case for OP i suggest telling jamflex u were hacked and blabla. They will be in favor most likely.

This isnt a rwt quash attempt. No need for quirky loopholes.

What I was referring to is the quote and link below

4 hours ago, Alen said:

You don't need to pay anyone for a unban service when you can do it yourself for free here: https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

Edited by D Bolter