[Stable] OSBot 2.5.38

Patrick

isVisible() is returning false for entities (uncommon) even though they're visible, i also noticed that if the entity is covered by interface such as chatbox or any other gameframe interface (half visible), InteractionEvent seems to generate a point that is not visible (covered by interface such as chatbox or any other gameframe interface) so it will just idle doing nothing until i manually zoom out/move the camera until the generated point is visible, all the mentioned bugs go for both fixed and resizeable(), i remember not having any of these issues with earlier client versions but i can't remember what exact client version it was.

Edited by Ayylmao420
On 2/4/2019 at 6:34 AM, Patrick said:

We're looking into the performance issues with certain scripts. With some luck, we can release a dev build within a few days that might solve it.

Is there any chance that VIP users inconvenienced will receive time added to our subscriptions equivalent to the duration of the issue? Mirror mode, which is the sole reason I renew my subscription, has been unusable for many scripts I own since this last update

• 4 weeks later...