Mashiro Shiina's UNBANNING SERVICE <3

My service will offer to unban your banned runescape account!

I recently have unbanned a few of my Botted  Accounts and Would like to provide the serivce to others that might have few accounts that are banned an want them unbanned but they can't seem to do it

I provide 3 different methods to unban accounts so if 1 method doesn't work i will use the other 2 eventually one of them will work. i have never taken more than 2-3 tries to unban an account usually get them by the 1st attempt

RIGHT NOW WORKING ON 

@Wishy - 1st attempt ( vouch copy )

@bigbobby29 - 1st attempt ( Been worked on )

@clanffs - 1st Attempt ( working on it )

CONTACT ME AT : Chadley#0001 / PM here

PRICE:

- 2M PER ATTEMPT

- 7.5M UPON GETTING IT UNBANNED / QUASHED

- UPON THE ACCOUNT BEEN UNBANNED I WILL TAKE 50% OF THE ACCOUNTS WEALTH. WHICH WE WILL DISCUSS TOGETHER OVER DISCORD.

INFO THAT I WILL NEED FOR IT TO BE UNBANNED / QUASHED

- ANYTHING YOU CAN REMEMBER BEFORE THE BAN  ( CB LEVEL , TOTAL LEVEL , FEW STATS )

- ALL PREVIOUS PASSWORDS YOU CAN REMEMBER ( ESPECIALLY ORIGINAL PASSWORD AND THE LONGEST PASSWORD YOU HAD )

- CREATION DATE BE SPECIFIC 

- CREATION COUNTRY

- ANY PAYMENT DETAILS YOU CAN PROVIDE ( TRANSACTION CODES / RUNESCAPE CARD CODES ) IF IT WASN'T BY BOND

- I WILL ALSO NEED THE IP YOU MIGHT REMEMBER AND ANY ISP PROVIDERS YOU REMEMBER WHILE USING THE ACCOUNT

- THIS IS A MUST SINCE ITS A CRUCIAL PART  THE BANK PINS YOU HAD BEFORE ON THE ACCOUNT OR IF YOU HAD ANY.

- THE TYPE OF BAN IT WAS AND HOW LONG AGO

- THE LAST BUT NOT LEAST HOW DID THE BAN OCCUR WERE YOU ( MINNING , QUESTING , PKING .. ANYTHING YOU CAN REMEMBER WILL HELP ON THE APPEALS

image.png.c8b8ee8599582aa227b80f5443d65cd3.png

image.thumb.png.4ae5bc55ef34361a02c2c2aab59f0789.png

THIS  METHOD ONLY WORKS ON BOTTED ACCOUNTS ANY OTHER BAN IS NOT QUASHABLE

THIS METHOD HAS ONLY BEEN TESTED ON ACCOUNTS THAT WERE BANNED ON A DIFFERENT IP THAT WASN'T THE CREATION IP , SO THE SUCCESS RATE MAY GO HIGHER IF IT WASN'T BANNED ON THE CREATION IP.

IF IT WAS BANNED ON THE CREATION IP IT HAS A LOW PROBABILITY OF WORKING WE CAN STILL TRY BUT NO PROMISES.

TERMS OF SERIVCE

- PAYMENT FIRST BEFORE ANY ATTEMP.

- NO REFUNDS FOR IF THE ATTEMPS ARE UNSUCCESSFUL.

- IF THE ACCOUNT IS UNBANNED AN YOU DONT PAY ME THE 7.5M AFTER THAT I WILL BE OPENING A DISPUTE ON HERE UNTIL I RECEIVE THE MONEY OWED.

- BY AGREEING TO THIS SERVICE MEANS YOU HAVE READ THE TOS.

*WARNING JUST TO LET YOU KNOW*

THIS SERVICE WILL REQUIRE ALL RECOVERY INFORMATION FOR IT TO BE ACCEPTED BY JAGEX AND QUASHED.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW AND TO REMIND YOU THAT IF YOU USE THIS SERVICE AT ANY TIME I WANTED TO I COULD RECOVER THE ACCOUNT  WITH NO ISSUE SINCE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU IS ALL RECOVERY INFORMATION.

Edited by Mashiro Shiina

3 minutes ago, Mashiro Shiina said:

Sure thing my dude if it was botted different IP can easily get it unbanned !

it was not because i used osbuddy as an official OSRS client named Orion, but i got banned for using it, i just causally played OSRS on it. it was my original IP, right now i am in a different city so i dont know if that matters.

Edited by Superman_

1 minute ago, Superman_ said:

it was not because i used osbuddy as an official OSRS client named Orion, but i got banned for using it, i just causally played OSRS on it. it was my original IP, right now i am in a different city so i dont know if that matters.

I mean we can still try but anything is possible just depends on person reviewing but could be wrong!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Crazyhelmz said:

50% of the wealth will be tooken? lol so hes gonna steal half your shit and still charge you a couple mill lmao

Isn't that worth it? getting an account unbanned that you thought was lost? taking 7M and half the wealth for the account banned unbanned

47 minutes ago, Retweets said:

So basically you fill in this form: https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177105

That's all there is to it, no other secret way to get unbanned. Irrelevant service.

yea and no there is other ways to do it also... just private methods some have been leaked others haven't but that is 1 of the methods also found a method that seems to work on account banned on same ip / creation I have only tested on a friends account somehow I was lucky to unban his acc

Also if your thread bashing please keep it to yourself no reason to thread bash its against the rules.

Edited by Mashiro Shiina