Tips to not getting banned

yeahboyyy

I've recently started botting and my accounts seem to keep getting banned. I use paid scripts, proxies and only play roughly 1-3 hours a day. I used "vip" scripts on these accounts, are they similar to paid scripts or free scripts in terms of their ban rate? Is there anything i'm missing that would help me get banned less or not at all?

If you "keep getting" banned then your ip is probably flagged so thats why you are getting banned so quickly. Proxy could help you. Also how many accounts you bot at once? Botting on 3+ accounts at same time increases ban rate a lot. Also you could try creating account playing for a little bit without botting and then start botting after 1-2 weeks.

Don't bot the same thing constantly, Move to other skills after a while, Do quests ETC. Don't continue to do the same thing for hours on end, I can bot accounts to certain 99's a lot using this method with the occasional ban. For example my account is a bot only account I bot woodcutting for lets say 1 to 2 hours, Then move onto fishing for about an hour, Then fletching ETC. The way I do a 99 though is bot lets say firemaking for 2 hours move onto my next 99 I plan on getting bot it for 1 hour then move onto an other skill such as cooking or fishing bot for an hour then go back to firemaking for 3 hours then log out and switch to an other account to bot. 

Edited by Jueix