Botting Splashing

memelord123

Thinking of writing a simple script that afk splashes an npc. To keep it logged in it can type something in a closed cc every ~15-20 minutes. After it gets 6 hour logged it autologs in and continues splashing. How likely is this to get banned if I run it 12+ hours a day.

Looking for answers from people that have done this. Because comparing your 12+ hour suicide blast furnace bots' lifetime to a bot like this is totally irrelevant.

11 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

OSBOT handles the re-logging if you set it up properly.

Why would you type something in a closed CC where all you have to do is click somewhere randomly on the screen once every 20 minutes? I have heard you don't even need to click but you can just move your mouse across but I am not 100% sure about that.

How likely is it to get banned? No idea, but if you're botting then odds are at 12+ hours a day you're going to get banned. 

Yeah I'll be using the login handler.

It can either type in cc or move/click mouse every so often, I thought typing would be less detectabl. I used garys hood to type every 60 secs in dmm doing 6 hrs every night for a season.