Autoclicking to 99s Project 2

jesenican

12 hours ago, Makthekid said:

Could you tell me if there's a way to program a woodcutting, fm, fishing or mining at mlm script? Do you have any scripts for those I could try out? I'd be willing to drop a payment your way for any insight.

Thanks,

fm and mining is easy and possible, others not,use your head record mining at 3 iron spot in falador and use max zoom camera, for fm go somwere where you can got alot space and bank, reset camera every 20 seconds and use map for walking, and should be easy, didnt test yet

Going to start mouse recording in a day or 2, wish me luck. A question though. @jesenican

When you say  "flethcing im doing 6 hour straight until log out 2x times  a day with 1h record"  

Is this a singular 1 hour recording that you loop over and over. Or do you use multiple different 1h recordings, or a bunch of smaller recordings stuck together in random orders? 

Am trying to make sure I start out correctly and dont mess up and get banned right away lol. 

Thanks.

Edited by Hernandez2000

5 hours ago, Hernandez2000 said:

Going to start mouse recording in a day or 2, wish me luck. A question though. @jesenican

When you say  "flethcing im doing 6 hour straight until log out 2x times  a day with 1h record"  

Is this a singular 1 hour recording that you loop over and over. Or do you use multiple different 1h recordings, or a bunch of smaller recordings stuck together in random orders? 

Am trying to make sure I start out correctly and dont mess up and get banned right away lol. 

Thanks.

for fletching i used only 2x1h diffrent recordings, so far i got lucky no problems...for other skills i used around 3-5 1h records

• Like 1