Autoclicking to 99s Project 2

jesenican

17 hours ago, Prolax said:

How are the range levels going?

http://prntscr.com/nl2boz been busy these days...but progress isnt that bad i think lol

9 hours ago, NotInsomnia said:

Honestly really impressed with both threads, read through them both over the past day or two and you've achieved some great stats from recordings.

thanks alot

might be the first one to encounter a glitch with the recording program. 

have a few recordings that i made while i was using the free trial version (wasn't aware there was a cracked version) and when i downloaded the cracked version, it also has the recordings i made on the free version. so i've still been using the same recordings for a while and everythings fine but yesterday i decided to record a new nmz recording and while replaying it, the mouse instead of starting on rapid heal, starts completely off screen, nowhere to be seen and stays there the whole time (i did not once drag it off screen during recording). so i tried some random recordings on desktop and it seems that while recording everything is normal, but when replaying it the mouse starts lower and more to the right than the original recording which seems completely random and doesn't really make much sense to me. so basically every new recording is off centre and unusable.  

tried reinstalling the whole cracked version but getting the same issue. also tried using just the mouse recording app and not mouse & keyboard but still same issue. anyone got any bright ideas as to why this is happening?

2 hours ago, steelcookie said:

have a few recordings that i made while i was using the free trial version (wasn't aware there was a cracked version) and when i downloaded the cracked version, it also has the recordings i made on the free version. so i've still been using the same recordings for a while and everythings fine but yesterday i decided to record a new nmz recording and while replaying it, the mouse instead of starting on rapid heal, starts completely off screen, nowhere to be seen and stays there the whole time (i did not once drag it off screen during recording). so i tried some random recordings on desktop and it seems that while recording everything is normal, but when replaying it the mouse starts lower and more to the right than the original recording which seems completely random and doesn't really make much sense to me. so basically every new recording is off centre and unusable.  

tried reinstalling the whole cracked version but getting the same issue. also tried using just the mouse recording app and not mouse & keyboard but still same issue. anyone got any bright ideas as to why this is happening?

ufff i never had that problem..but i fell your frustration lol

On 5/8/2019 at 8:14 AM, steelcookie said:

That happened to me, this is how I fixed it.

In System > Display > Customize your display, find “Change the size of text, apps, and other items”,  change it to 100%.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 8:06 AM, Kris26 said:

Goodluck! Used an autoclicker for mobile on android and managed to get 95 flethching, 91 crafting, 91 herblore, and 99 cooking

My dear man, what autoclicker do you use for android? I've been checking it out but I can't find a good one with some delays in between the taps on mobile. Any advice would be welcome! 

And thanks OP for the inspiring threads about mouse recorders, I've been botting for years but it always got me banned in the long run unfortunately, I've been doing mouse recorder for a few days now (not too long) and I'm trying to record 2 hrs each day, so that I will have enough different loops to switch from. So far so good! If I reach 10-15 hrs of loops I'm pretty positive I can go for 99 (fletching). 

Again thank you guys! 

• Like 1