Private scripts and antibans

Kramnik

Hi guys :)

I just finished my second own made script and now have some questions. First of all, I heard this statement a lot: premium scripts are good, private scripts are best regarding not getting banned. So the question is what is the main reason? Is it because these scripters put a lot of work into making it more sophisticated or is it because it uses unique patterns for the same method and there is only one or few using this exact patern instead of 100 people/accounts using some free script? Second thing is there any reason to try use antiban in your script. For example if I'm creating fletching bot IMO the smartest thing to do would be to implement moveOutsideScreen() so it would look like a person who is afk fletching while using his pc for something else. What are your thoughts about this? :)

1 hour ago, Sonysi said:

anti-ban = meme

no real difference between private, premium and free

So you think that bot which would like outside screen, make random 20 second brakes every 5-10 minutes wouldn't have any impact on ban rates?

Also as whipz mentioned. The amount of people using it. It should be way easier to detect bot which is used by 1000 accounts than one that is used by 5

1 hour ago, kramnik said:

So you think that bot which would like outside screen, make random 20 second brakes every 5-10 minutes wouldn't have any impact on ban rates?

Also as whipz mentioned. The amount of people using it. It should be way easier to detect bot which is used by 1000 accounts than one that is used by 5

correct
any sort of script use will inevitably be detected, be it with 5 people or 500 people using it
moving the mouse off screen, or setting random sleep(random(0, 0)) timers won't really change much either

i'd be more concerned about playtime, mirror mode and existing bans on your IP

9 minutes ago, Sonysi said:

correct
any sort of script use will inevitably be detected, be it with 5 people or 500 people using it
moving the mouse off screen, or setting random sleep(random(0, 0)) timers won't really change much either

i'd be more concerned about playtime, mirror mode and existing bans on your IP

To be clear I am mostly talking about gold farming/suiciding. Currently I am not very strong believer in botting mains :D It is very bad ods to bot multiple skills, one script would definetily get detected sooner or later. So back to gold farming if you have private script which lets you bot 12 hours for 7 days before getting banned would have big impact on your farm profits instead using free script and get banned after botting after 2 days for botting 12 hours. 

Also question, anyone using mirror mode for suicide botting? :) 

3 hours ago, kramnik said:

To be clear I am mostly talking about gold farming/suiciding. Currently I am not very strong believer in botting mains :D It is very bad ods to bot multiple skills, one script would definetily get detected sooner or later. So back to gold farming if you have private script which lets you bot 12 hours for 7 days before getting banned would have big impact on your farm profits instead using free script and get banned after botting after 2 days for botting 12 hours. 

Also question, anyone using mirror mode for suicide botting? :) 

Ive used a premium script on here. Thats has probably 3000+ users, and i can bot for 1-100 hours before seeing a ban. Some of this suiciding, Some of it not. If you have a level 3, you are bound to get banned pretty quick. Level up the accounts by hand, let them set for a week or two, have some random skills.

I Currently have a level 41 CB that is mining iron ore, and is currently 80 mining, in f2p, i break every 90 minutes for 45 minutes. All of the accounts i run now, are on my home IP, ive seen 200+ bans.

Edited by Wishy

11 minutes ago, Wishy said:

Ive used a premium script on here. Thats has probably 3000+ users, and i can bot for 1-100 hours before seeing a ban. Some of this suiciding, Some of it not. If you have a level 3, you are bound to get banned pretty quick. Level up the accounts by hand, let them set for a week or two, have some random skills.

I Currently have a level 41 CB that is mining iron ore, and is currently 80 mining, in f2p, i break every 90 minutes for 45 minutes. All of the accounts i run now, are on my home IP, ive seen 200+ bans.

Wow 3000 users for premium. First I thought it can't be when how many+ users got free scripts with some having 30k+ it could be close :D also regarding account it heavily depends on method. For what I am doing at the moment for me it is fine to get banned after 24 hours if I suicide because requirements are not that high, but for you yes, there is incentive to stay safer since the higher mining level the more gp you make :) You said you are running on your home IP, same with me. How many accounts you are running at same time? When I was running 3 everything seemed fine, but when I up'ed to 5-6 unexpected quick ban waves started. However since I started using my made private script will try to retest this in a week or so. 

17 minutes ago, kramnik said:

Wow 3000 users for premium. First I thought it can't be when how many+ users got free scripts with some having 30k+ it could be close :D also regarding account it heavily depends on method. For what I am doing at the moment for me it is fine to get banned after 24 hours if I suicide because requirements are not that high, but for you yes, there is incentive to stay safer since the higher mining level the more gp you make :) You said you are running on your home IP, same with me. How many accounts you are running at same time? When I was running 3 everything seemed fine, but when I up'ed to 5-6 unexpected quick ban waves started. However since I started using my made private script will try to retest this in a week or so. 

On my Laptop i run 5, on my PC i run about 10,

At least 8 of them are banned every 24 hours, but i average making 10m/day, and my costs are about 80k per account.

10 minutes ago, Wishy said:

On my Laptop i run 5, on my PC i run about 10,

At least 8 of them are banned every 24 hours, but i average making 10m/day, and my costs are about 80k per account.

Nice so then I can try to expand my farm :D Are you botting tut island or 7QP on these accounts? My expansion of farm happend same time I started botting tut island so it was probably causing unexpected quick bans, because after serious ban wave I change my IP, Mac, HWID and delete jagexcache

3 minutes ago, kramnik said:

Nice so then I can try to expand my farm :D Are you botting tut island or 7QP on these accounts? My expansion of farm happend same time I started botting tut island so it was probably causing unexpected quick bans, because after serious ban wave I change my IP, Mac, HWID and delete jagexcache

I do tut island by hand. Aswell as 7qp. Some have more than 7qp. And have "Normal Names and Logins" not like "8161Bot74@gmail.com" ect

Currently ive got 100+ accounts quested and just resting. So when i meet the bans i have a replacement.

Edited by Wishy

1 hour ago, Wishy said:

I do tut island by hand. Aswell as 7qp. Some have more than 7qp. And have "Normal Names and Logins" not like "8161Bot74@gmail.com" ect

Currently ive got 100+ accounts quested and just resting. So when i meet the bans i have a replacement.

Nice, this is very smart because your accounts are aging :) However I havent had time to prepare more accounts :D Wish your farm best of luck ?

1 hour ago, chowkebab said:

nice responses finally not seeing those troll answers!

i am curious on mirror mode, from u guys experience is it effective for account to not get the ban hammer as much?

Personally havent used it very much. What I see from posts from forums it is broken quite often, but probably wouldn't use even if it worked because it would increase PC usage. Currently I have two java processes one is where I have 3 bots on, usage 30-40% CPU and 2GB RAM and other one is just rs login screen and it uses 12% CPU and 600MB RAM. So if you have mirror mode your usage should double which is very bad if you are trying to run a decent farm. But if you are botting main accounts and running two mirror modes it wouldn't have that much impact on pc usage since average pc should run 5+ injected bots, but regarding ban rates it would help :) So from my perspective mirror mode is useful if you are trying to reduce ban rates as much as you can instead of running big efficient farm.