Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

Yes molten glass will be added for sure, just getting muling support out. I will push a quick update for bow string since it will be a quick number change without coding too. Thanks for all the support guys I will announce the changelog as soon as I can. Also good luck on trials, if you want to use the aforementioned features then I will give double trial time until the update goes live.

I would say the best thing to bot with crafting is all the methods which involve bankstanding only, since fewer actions are safer in terms of anti-ban. However if you manage to find a good world you can get away with all the furnace methods too, just make sure to reply to in-game chat from time to time, take breaks accordingly and you should be golden ^^ :D 

• Heart 1

On 3/14/2020 at 12:08 PM, Czar said:

Yes molten glass will be added for sure, just getting muling support out. I will push a quick update for bow string since it will be a quick number change without coding too. Thanks for all the support guys I will announce the changelog as soon as I can. Also good luck on trials, if you want to use the aforementioned features then I will give double trial time until the update goes live.

Veteran user of a handful of your scripts, one of the best scripters on this site:) 

Do you have an ETA on molten glass support? Many of the others struggle with it for some reason.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:46 PM, Czar said:

Got the molten coded and working well, ready for v23 tomorrow. As for the fossil island bank, just added the coordinate only took a few mins. Should be live within a few hours max. Thanks for all the feedback and support guys, enjoy!

Trials also activated - good luck!

Sweet! do i need to do anything to update it? Trying it now and still not working.