Mobile Mirror

pleasegoaway

34 minutes ago, pleasegoaway said:

Any of you coders know if this will be a thing soon or if it is even possible? I was reading somewhere that it would be too many arguments to run a script on a mobile device and even if it did work it would be color oriented.

Also, anyone not getting banned?

Maybe a big ban wave coming lmao.

It'd be sick if it was possible to run a phone emulator and mirror mode pick up the client via that way. #BigUnachievableDreamsUntiliSeeit

I used a color bot in mobile's 2nd week of release.  I developed an agility bot that made it to 99. I have a progression thread somewhere offsite ill see if I can locate it and post it here.

I had extra trouble since I had no way to rotate the screen and sometimes if it tried to click on the obstacle too early it would open the chat interface and I couldn't get it to close. These problems are probably just unique to me and I just didn't care to take to the time to find the solution to these problems. But botting with mobile is definitely possible for color and possibly for other methods as well.

12 hours ago, pleasegoaway said:

Any of you coders know if this will be a thing soon or if it is even possible? I was reading somewhere that it would be too many arguments to run a script on a mobile device and even if it did work it would be color oriented.

Also, anyone not getting banned?

Ive heard some friends got banned to log using another phone.

As a current Mobile botter, I don't think it would be out of the realm of possibilities, but I highly doubt any current bot makers are planning to completely redesign their client for mobile. It would have to be highly optimized due to RAM limitations and different phones also have different degrees of accuracy when it comes to input (I've tested 6+ so far).

With that being said, I have several working mobile bots including woodcutting, hunter, magic, mining, herblore, agility, fletching, and plan to keep expanding.