Click or hover over image to zoom in

Progamerz AIO Cows

(3 reviews)
3.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Progamerz AIO Cows

ellzzg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This script was the first i purchased when i began my botting career 4 months ago and even though ive made successful farms in some of the biggest gp/hr farms in the game i always see myself either using this script in the building process or running it on its own as a f2p cowhide farm.

with the right setup and gear i get base 60's with 1 click starting this script, i think in all the time ive used this script (in excess of 1,000 hours over all accounts) ive experianced 1 ban and extreamly rarely will the bot fail.

for botters who have perfected their breaking this script will work flawlessly for you as it has for me and its possible to run a good beginner farm with so i would highly recommend for anyone like me who started botting with this... i mean if you're not killing cows or green dragons at some stage are you even a botter?

if i could make this script perfect it would be to have it claim the adventure log rewards upon unlocking them but i feel with this feature it would probably increase the price of the script as there would be ZERO chance of the account dying on the way to killing cows (if you implement the masterful addition of killing chickens upto X combat level before swithing to cows)

if you set this bot up right, have the right gear it easily levels and will never die as i always did however i will say that i have seen it get stuck on talking to grim reaper when you die for the first time but the script still doesny fail, it will still log it just gets stuck in a limbo.

Link to review
petrvs

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

TERRIBLE SCRIPT BANNED IN 5 MIN ON 4 ACCS, THAT I HAD BEEN USING WITH OTHER SCRIPTS FOR LONG TIME. I WANT A REFUND.

Link to review
Yotsuba

Just started using this recently and managed to get melee stats around to level 50 without any issues and this is with me setting breaks for the account and running the game in stealth mode.

One issue I've seen is that if your bot does die from the cows, it will get stuck with the grim reaper so do remember to check on your bots from time to time.

If you do plan on using this script, please set up a different pattern/style/behavior with all your bots because I would hate for this script to get burnt.

Link to review