Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, Koschei said:

Some more monsters that would be nice would be the ones inside of the stronghold place, like goblins, flesh crawlers, etc. Also, if you do flesh crawlers it would be nice to loot them on p2p worlds. 

Yeah trying to work on Stronghold... It's a bit more complicated since the webwalker doesn't work properly down there atm. Do you have any monsters outside of stronghold you'd be interested in? 

Here is the current list

Barbarians, Chaos Druids, Chickens, Cow, Goblins, Guards, Hill Giants, Hobgoblins, Ice Warriors/Giants, Men/Woman, Monks, Moss Giants,Rat(Splashing), Skeleton, Zombie

6 hours ago, Juggles said:

Yeah trying to work on Stronghold... It's a bit more complicated since the webwalker doesn't work properly down there atm. Do you have any monsters outside of stronghold you'd be interested in? 

Here is the current list

Barbarians, Chaos Druids, Chickens, Cow, Goblins, Guards, Hill Giants, Hobgoblins, Ice Warriors/Giants, Men/Woman, Monks, Moss Giants,Rat(Splashing), Skeleton, Zombie

Pretty much all the crabs would be nice (sand crabs, rock crabs, ammonite crabs, except swamp crabs as they have 100 defences for everything, but range which is -55). Then also maybe yaks, but they have requirements to get there. 

Thanks to an amazing suggestion by my good friend @Eagle Scripts, I have added support for 99% of monsters in runescape. You will be able to progressively level on the monsters of your choice. 
You can either choose from the preset monster list I have added or you can custom select the 99% of the areas/monster in the game! 

Snip20190110_38.pngSnip20190110_43.png

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, osrs42 said:

Can't want for the release on this.  Will this support magic combat?  Also will it support attacking caged monsters range/mage ?

Currently it supports splashing with progressive upgrading spells. 

It will also auto cast a spell you preset on regular Monsters. 

For magic make sure to enter runes in the items to not bank tab.

Currently no caged monster support but I will add that in the next update! Always looking for suggestions :)

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

Currently it supports splashing with progressive upgrading spells. 

It will also auto cast a spell you preset on regular Monsters. 

For magic make sure to enter runes in the items to not bank tab.

Currently no caged monster support but I will add that in the next update! Always looking for suggestions :)

Awesome.  Looking forward to trying it out.

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Juggles Progressive Fighter