Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, osrs42 said:

Yea that sounds about right.  A user could set up a list of items to loot and click telegrab spell to grab the items.

Perfect will add that in next update 1.02. Just add the items in the loot box and it will telegrab them instead of grabbing them if the checkbox is ticked

• Like 1

FOR THOSE NOT IN DISCORD CHAT:
This takes place in v1.04
@everyone pushed an update to make it easier to type items/see them in list view. The text now wraps

This update will cause your current save settings to not work. Please go to your users/osbot/scripts folder and delete the file called MySettings

After deleting it, you will be able to save./load settings again

49 minutes ago, Juggles said:

It worked for Loot Above X amount. Do you have law/air runes in inventory?8f1ed1865ac270de1b87c79ddf790e1d.gif

Yea I have laws and air runes. I got it to loot items right in front of me but earlier it wouldn't loot items in a cage.   I cant get a loot from a monster behind a cage and I just dropped a piece of loot at my feet and it will only pick up the one at my feet and not touch the other.  I set up loot from x at 1 and didn't pick up anything.  I also tried maxing out the loot radius slider and no luck.  Its no big deal for me personally was just gonna point out what I found

https://gyazo.com/032a254207deb2e2fd2761506acb2288

Edit.  I  forgot I had it paused in the above gayzo but same still apples when unpaused lol

Edited by osrs42