Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, justin111111 said:

does this support safe spots ?

or shortcuts such as tunnels in tavelry dungeon for blue dragons?

Hi Justin. No safe spot supported.

For shortcuts, that depends on if webwalker supports it or not. Webwalker is the universal walker that 99% of scripts on Osbot uses. So if the link is added in webwalker then yes it will use it. If it is not, then you can always make a post on the forums to Patrick to add it 

Got banned pretty quickly with this. <12 hrs after 5 hours of play time on a fresh account. Fair enough. I wasn't exactly careful, but it seems like Jagex may have their eye on this client or script. Gained quite a bit of XP but accidentally went AFK and was disconnected. I'm sure that's not a great look and I can't really blame the script author. Will try a less "hot" approach but may look into a different platform / client. I see some fairly obvious flaws here.

On 4/25/2020 at 5:43 AM, aero2 said:

Got banned pretty quickly with this. <12 hrs after 5 hours of play time on a fresh account. Fair enough. I wasn't exactly careful, but it seems like Jagex may have their eye on this client or script. Gained quite a bit of XP but accidentally went AFK and was disconnected. I'm sure that's not a great look and I can't really blame the script author. Will try a less "hot" approach but may look into a different platform / client. I see some fairly obvious flaws here.

Sorry to hear that. Were you botting in F2P? Also I see you're not VIP. Mirror mode has proven to be a lot safer 

Hey there!

Is it possible to add support for looting stackable items when you have a full inventory? As an example, if I already have 10 law runes in my inventory and the rest filled with food, it will think the inventory is full and wont pick up any more law runes until I have another free slot open. Would be awesome :)

On 5/11/2020 at 10:05 AM, Maxlaxen said:

Hey there!

Is it possible to add support for looting stackable items when you have a full inventory? As an example, if I already have 10 law runes in my inventory and the rest filled with food, it will think the inventory is full and wont pick up any more law runes until I have another free slot open. Would be awesome :)

Hello Mr Max. I don't see a method in the API which can know if an item is stackable or not. The only solution would be for me to custom code the thousands of stackables which isn't possible haha. 

• Like 1

jugs of wine break the script( seems to use 2-3 fine, then will left click an empty one and just sit but never log out ), also would be cool if you added an option for timed monster switch, or based on time or kills or even the skill level vs just combat level, sounds small but I feel like it helps with bans it just gets harder to use the higher the account gets/later on might be too long between a combat level change. Other than that has been a great script, lots of success in training f2p accounts as well. Ive found best success with 45 min play times. For example I might go to bed with 45 mins play then 160 mins break time with some randomization before i go to bed. Much less chance of a ban then letting it play 135 mins all at once. Sometimes I literally leave accounts on for days at a time with 25 mins play time, 2 hours break and they never get picked up. Alot of people need to rethink what 4-6 hours of botting a day means, and that it doesnt all have to be at once. If you arent manually starting and stopping the scripts yourself you never feel it.

Edited by omgpros

1 hour ago, omgpros said:

jugs of wine break the script( seems to use 2-3 fine, then will left click an empty one and just sit but never log out ), also would be cool if you added an option for timed monster switch, or based on time or kills or even the skill level vs just combat level, sounds small but I feel like it helps with bans it just gets harder to use the higher the account gets/later on might be too long between a combat level change. Other than that has been a great script, lots of success in training f2p accounts as well. Ive found best success with 45 min play times. For example I might go to bed with 45 mins play then 160 mins break time with some randomization before i go to bed. Much less chance of a ban then letting it play 135 mins all at once. Sometimes I literally leave accounts on for days at a time with 25 mins play time, 2 hours break and they never get picked up. Alot of people need to rethink what 4-6 hours of botting a day means, and that it doesnt all have to be at once. If you arent manually starting and stopping the scripts yourself you never feel it.

Hi yes Jugs of wine will not work because their action is "Drink" not "Eat".
Script supports 99% of foods in RS.