Mucho Confuso

rschoutens

Sometimes I wonder why, I cant run Tithe farm without getting banned within a week, I can't run wintertodt and not get banned within 2 days. I can't bot crafting & magic without getting banned as well.
Yet, I can run Revenants 18 hours a day for the last 2 month or so (over 400M profit, with just one account), I can run NMZ for 14 days straight and still not get banned while not using proxies and running 6 accounts on 1 IP address, I can get 99 cooking on any fresh level 3 account, I can get 90+ agility before getting a 2 day ban.

Sometimes it doesn't make sense to me, but I can't complain as well. Some things always get me banned, and some things rarely or never do, while I see others using the same bot/script perfectly fine. Anyone else experiencing the same stuff? 

*internal spanish screaming*

It's varied for everybody man :) I know people like @Juggles runs his operations just fine and consistently whereas some others are constantly on that grind finding ways to make their farms better.

Sometimes it's bad luck and others just depending on the script/method you're doing. To answer the question directly though, nope not experiencing the same.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I guess it comes down to what you're botting and where.

if you're botting firemaking solo you would have less of a chance to get banned than on the official worlds and such. But what you need to remember is there is always a chance of being banned regardless of the activity.

No one knows for sure how Jagex works, that's unless one day I volunteer to join them to spy.

Of course, bans are inevitable, still funny to me that a fairly useless skill like firemaking gets me banned, while actually gold farming all day doesn't. Like I said, I cant complain nonetheless. 

29 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I guess it comes down to what you're botting and where.

if you're botting firemaking solo you would have less of a chance to get banned than on the official worlds and such. But what you need to remember is there is always a chance of being banned regardless of the activity.

No one knows for sure how Jagex works, that's unless one day I volunteer to join them to spy.

new mod jet?