osFighter

Tom

34 minutes ago, Tom said:

Try bring a games necklace with you, OSBot may not know the pathing to / from there. So it may bank but not know the way back either

indeed it still stay at bank and don`t run back. so it means i can not use this on any caves for training my ranged? oterhwise i can not use the bot if it don`t support any of these

41 minutes ago, jeroenmls said:

indeed it still stay at bank and don`t run back. so it means i can not use this on any caves for training my ranged? oterhwise i can not use the bot if it don`t support any of these

Unfortunately it seems like its not supported by OSBot's walking, perhaps @Patrickcould add it in a future update

Nice script, however I was wondering. When using special attack can we have the option to use it lets say between a certain percentage instead of it using as soon as it gets the special. Like when i use dds it takes it out as soon as it hits 25% which is kinda sus. Same with prayer, can we have a range of when it actually takes a sip instead of exactly like at 30 everytime?

Lastly, when fighting in catacombs it will look items from so far away. When i am fighting sometime it well try to loot someones elses drop like a a mile away taking me through all the dragons and almost koing myself lol

12 hours ago, rainpohan said:

Nice script, however I was wondering. When using special attack can we have the option to use it lets say between a certain percentage instead of it using as soon as it gets the special. Like when i use dds it takes it out as soon as it hits 25% which is kinda sus. Same with prayer, can we have a range of when it actually takes a sip instead of exactly like at 30 everytime?

Lastly, when fighting in catacombs it will look items from so far away. When i am fighting sometime it well try to loot someones elses drop like a a mile away taking me through all the dragons and almost koing myself lol

Can look into randomising the spec a bit.

As for loot, if you define a combat area it won't loot anything outside of that