osFighter

Tom

8 hours ago, christoffe9311 said:

May i get a trial please?

Thanks.

Added

1 hour ago, rminvanburen said:

I have an issue with killing cows, for some reason the f1,f2,f3,f4 hotkeys dont work. Also when i tick the 'eat food' below a certain health it takes me to lumbridge bank 3rd floor and just stays there? How do i fix this? sorry this is my first time ever using a script

No need to be sorry, I can understand.

If possible could you show me a screenshot of the Food / Drinks tab with your current settings? Make sure the health to eat below isn't higher than your maximum health, and that the food you specified to eat is correctly named.

With the hotkeys, make sure you have the OSBot window selected, if you press F1, it should swap to your Combat Style tab (unless you changed the keybind). If it does this, try shift click a tile to see if it gets highlighted. You can also look at the logger (top right of the client) to see if it is working correctly.

I have a long way to go to make this more user friendly

currently testing, in a slayer only area, let's see how it goes

only confusions i have if Tom can clarify - if the mob 1 aggro on me and the bot clicks another mob 2, obviously my auto retaliate will attack back to the mob 1

in this case, the bot waits for the auto retaliate to happen (this is good since there's no spam clicking!  but a bit suspicious at same time in some sense, not sure what i can suggest here)

second - banking options is lacking, when does the bot go to bank at the current stage of development? is it when food is out? inven is full? (i understand this feature is in pipeline) but need clarify above

edit: save and load not working at the moment 

edit 2: perhaps include profit per hr or total profit looted in the paint (personally i like to know how profitable i am but that is just me)

edit 3: loot filter set at 1000 gp but did not pick up ensouled head

edit 4: goes off and pick loot of other people <<< this was annoying

edit 5: did not work at flesh crawlers, didnt click to attack them, fully rely on auto retaliate

Edited by chowkebab

2 hours ago, chowkebab said:

currently testing, in a slayer only area, let's see how it goes

only confusions i have if Tom can clarify - if the mob 1 aggro on me and the bot clicks another mob 2, obviously my auto retaliate will attack back to the mob 1

in this case, the bot waits for the auto retaliate to happen (this is good since there's no spam clicking!  but a bit suspicious at same time in some sense, not sure what i can suggest here)

second - banking options is lacking, when does the bot go to bank at the current stage of development? is it when food is out? inven is full? (i understand this feature is in pipeline) but need clarify above

edit: save and load not working at the moment 

edit 2: perhaps include profit per hr or total profit looted in the paint (personally i like to know how profitable i am but that is just me)

edit 3: loot filter set at 1000 gp but did not pick up ensouled head

edit 4: goes off and pick loot of other people <<< this was annoying

edit 5: did not work at flesh crawlers, didnt click to attack them, fully rely on auto retaliate

Some odd things youve mentioned here, I have a couple of answers but I might need some more info for others.

I might be able to make it click attack once on something that stole aggro

More banking options are coming, but for now, its when you are out of food, or your inventory is full. It wont bank if your inventory is full and you have food left.
It will also bank if you use the task scheduler and tell it to.

I might have broken save / load in the latest update, usually it will load everything up until where it broke.

The reason it didnt pickup the ensouled head is because according to the RSBuddy GE API, it is worth 0 coins. I noticed this problem when coding something for runelite (they use RSBuddy API as well now). You will probably have to add these items to your loot list manually

I agree the looting is a little wonky, especially the priority of loot / combat. I think I will overhaul it, and give options to only pick up loot dropped within a few tiles of where NPC's you have killed died.

I'd love to see the settings you used for flesh crawlers so i can go and test this ASAP.

Thanks! This is the type of testing I like

Edit: One thing you can try out for aggressive zones is AFK mode. All it will do is eat, and it will run to the Reset tile you picked when you stop getting attacked.
Note: Hasn't been extensively tested, it might get stuck when returning to the position, and decide to run all the way back to the reset tile again. I've submitted a fix for this but may take up to 24 hours

Edited by Tom

41 minutes ago, chowkebab said:

i realised the save load is working actually, but just your last setting, so if i switch mob it need reset again

for flesh cralwer, i went to stronghold, selected the mob from the list and started the grind, bot didnt click anything

Is there more than 2 types of flesh crawler, perhaps a higher level one than the one you are selecting?
If you are loading settings from when you botted at a different area, its possible it is still using the old area you setup. Press F1 to clear it and define a new one

Just gonna go test it myself

Edit: it seems to work, but since they are aggressive, they are attacking you before it decides to pick something to attack.
Does seem a little slow though

Edited by Tom

8 hours ago, christoffe9311 said:

This is doing the exact same thing as perfect fighter, i load the script up, select my potions, food and sandcrabs then select start.  It stands there and does nothing.

Show me the settings so I can confirm its not user error please

5 hours ago, pkjadz said:

can i get a free trial please :)

Added

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to osFighter