osFighter

Tom

alright guys i used the bot for about 12+ hours. only issue i see with this bot is how fast it clicks on NPC's and the movement of the cursor. It is way too bot like and i am certain this will get you banned. if the speed can be drastically slowed down as well with some "player check skills" or etc tab to make look player like i would recommend this script for a long run other than that i dont feel safe.

sorry brother.

41 minutes ago, seriot419 said:

alright guys i used the bot for about 12+ hours. only issue i see with this bot is how fast it clicks on NPC's and the movement of the cursor. It is way too bot like and i am certain this will get you banned. if the speed can be drastically slowed down as well with some "player check skills" or etc tab to make look player like i would recommend this script for a long run other than that i dont feel safe.

sorry brother.

Thanks for the feedback, in the mean time you can slow the script down a bit by dragging the script speed bars to the right. 

This script looks amazing. However I have some guestions before buying.

• ETA on cannon support?
  • For walking to monsters (for example Taverly dungeon, Can this script use agility shortcuts?) Jump over wall next to falador west, pick locks, cross wilderness ditch etc?
  • For banking can I use glory, duel ring, teleport tabs? And how to setup these features?
  • Does it have "loot over x value items" or just custom pick up list?
  • For Stronghold of security, do I need disable door questions or script handles it?

Thank you for your time.

44 minutes ago, xBow said:

This script looks amazing. However I have some guestions before buying.

• ETA on cannon support?
  • For walking to monsters (for example Taverly dungeon, Can this script use agility shortcuts?) Jump over wall next to falador west, pick locks, cross wilderness ditch etc?
  • For banking can I use glory, duel ring, teleport tabs? And how to setup these features?
  • Does it have "loot over x value items" or just custom pick up list?
  • For Stronghold of security, do I need disable door questions or script handles it?

Thank you for your time.

Hi.

No ETA on cannon support, I've got another feature planned first, and then probably prayer flicking before i get around to it.

The walker should be able to take the fastest way possible, including shortcuts, teleports, etc.

I havent tested much of the stuff when banking, but it SHOULD use the best available teleports, since I have enabled them in the OSBot Web Walker.

Currently just a pick up list, but you can make it drop certain items if something of higher priority drops (you pick this)

Should be fine in stronghold, the script handles the doors but I have seen it get stuck when leaving once (I might have corrected it, been a while since I saw it happen). If disabling the doors is an option for you, i'd go for it just in case.

• Token changed the title to osFighter