osFighter

Tom

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Always welcome

Thanks, after looking at the bot for a while I have noticed a few things:

When the script was stopping, it would check a minigame, not sure if this is anti ban, but it doesn't happen during the normal running of the bot.

The mouse stays perfectly still after an action, it could probably do with moving slightly about during actions.

If you leave the food tab blank, the bot will stop even when I had food in the inventory.

Thanks for reading my feedback

21 minutes ago, TK11 said:

Thanks, after looking at the bot for a while I have noticed a few things:

When the script was stopping, it would check a minigame, not sure if this is anti ban, but it doesn't happen during the normal running of the bot.

The mouse stays perfectly still after an action, it could probably do with moving slightly about during actions.

If you leave the food tab blank, the bot will stop even when I had food in the inventory.

Thanks for reading my feedback

Thanks.

I'm not sure whats happening with the minigame thing, I haven't coded anything that would access that tab so it must be an OSBot related issue.

I'll add some mouse related stuff after each action, good suggestion.
Edit: I didn't want to make it happen every time, so I added a 20% chance after clicking attack on an NPC that it will move the mouse off the screen

I can't seem tor eplicate that issue with the blank food tab. Could you post the contents of the logger when it happens? I am currently using it without food tab touched and it runs fine.

Edited by Tom

15 hours ago, Drewyboyo said:

ill try a trial out my friend

Added

18 minutes ago, ST0N3DS4NTA said:

Can I try Trial before I buy please?

Added

3 hours ago, brayden921 said:

Hey Tom! Does this script support target levels?

You can schedule a training task (e.g. train strength to 50, then swap to attack to level 50), if thats what you mean?

Gave you a trial to experiment

On 27 November 2018 at 2:47 PM, Tom said:

Thanks.

I'm not sure whats happening with the minigame thing, I haven't coded anything that would access that tab so it must be an OSBot related issue.

I'll add some mouse related stuff after each action, good suggestion.
Edit: I didn't want to make it happen every time, so I added a 20% chance after clicking attack on an NPC that it will move the mouse off the screen

I can't seem tor eplicate that issue with the blank food tab. Could you post the contents of the logger when it happens? I am currently using it without food tab touched and it runs fine.

Ok great thanks for implementing my feedback :)

The trial ran out so I didn't get to replicate the blank issue I encountered

1 hour ago, hanami said:

Hey man does this support jug of wines as food? Suppose I set the bot to eat below 50hp, it teleports me out below 50hp instead even though I didn't check banking haha.

Hmm, i never tested these. I'll have it added for you by the time script has updated. Youl know when its updated when version is 1.02 up the top left

Edit: I have fixed it on my end, update is pending. Thanks for your patience

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

• Token changed the title to osFighter