Guide to Gold Farming 3.0

Juggles

9 hours ago, Juggles said:

49) Best place to run a farm?

• Local library.

I died, lmao xD

But honestly though @Juggles I appreciate you making a v3 <3 This is a very well-thought and informative guide that will definetly be a great tool to those who are wanting and have the desire to get into the gold-farming world.

Best of luck to those who are going for the dream! :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4fuego said:

Great guide man, 2.0 really helped me get started recently!

Question, what's the difference between using IPv4 and using residential IPs?

It seems that most IPv4 proxies I buy always locks the bot accounts I purchase and they're supposedly based in the same location..there's like a 50% chance of it working.

Will investing in residential IPs based in same location the accounts were created prevent that?

Hey Fuego. IPv4 proxies themselves are normally IPv4 I have never seen someone using IPv6 to be tunneling from a dedicated proxy to a residential

simple as checking the type of quality for the proxy. I personally am not too familiar with runescapes methods as of yet but to me that right there would most likely be a big red flag. When using residential proxies it shows that it is a home-based IP address and is not from a datacenter (hosting) subnet. Residential is much harder to obtain and are not nearly as cheap as a datacenter proxy. Datacenter proxies are going to be a flag as they have guaranteed been abused and was a way for them to start cracking down on botting.

Hey Juggles! Thank you for this detailed thread. I have been pondering on the idea of attempting to try getting into gold farming for extra capital and programming experience.

This definitely is pushing me to by trying to move forward with it now.

Couple things:

• Have you attempted to create accounts on mobile proxies? If so have you also tried running accounts on mobile? If so how did that turn out for you?
  • Not sure if you would disclose this but doesn't hurt to ask. How much monthly would you say revenue you make? What about profit?
  • Would you say you could do this as a full-time job?
  • As someone who has experience with making income from social media and has an intermediate understanding in Python how hard would it be to start scripting?

Really appreciate you taking the time to make this thread and hopefully now I can get started with this. I hope you keep on crushing it with gold farming!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nightcl4w said:

Hey Juggles! Thank you for this detailed thread. I have been pondering on the idea of attempting to try getting into gold farming for extra capital and programming experience.

This definitely is pushing me to by trying to move forward with it now.

Couple things:

• Have you attempted to create accounts on mobile proxies? If so have you also tried running accounts on mobile? If so how did that turn out for you?
  • Not sure if you would disclose this but doesn't hurt to ask. How much monthly would you say revenue you make? What about profit?
  • Would you say you could do this as a full-time job?
  • As someone who has experience with making income from social media and has an intermediate understanding in Python how hard would it be to start scripting?

Really appreciate you taking the time to make this thread and hopefully now I can get started with this. I hope you keep on crushing it with gold farming!

1)Haven't tried mobile yet. There's no bots for it currently I believe. 

2) wrong question xD. I don't think any one will disclose this. Same a script in real life, people aren't going to tell you how much they're making 

3) depends on where you live. Some countries yes but if you're in America it is harder because the cost of living is so expensive. It isn't possible though but I would say this is the elite farmers. 

4) I know nothing about python so i can't really say. I'm sure it will help you learn java though 

hope this helps :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Juggles said:

1)Haven't tried mobile yet. There's no bots for it currently I believe. 

2) wrong question xD. I don't think any one will disclose this. Same a script in real life, people aren't going to tell you how much they're making 

3) depends on where you live. Some countries yes but if you're in America it is harder because the cost of living is so expensive. It isn't possible though but I would say this is the elite farmers. 

4) I know nothing about python so i can't really say. I'm sure it will help you learn java though 

hope this helps :)

As for mobile, I meant 4G proxies not automation itself on the application. I do not expect a client to be released for this for a while. Appreciate you taking the time thanks for letting me know!

Really informative post, however, I have a question...

So it says you use residential ips to create accounts. What do you use to bot on them? do you also use residential proxy, or datacenter proxy?

seem to get locked after i switch over, from res - datacenter (even though they're the same location).

Edited by GreenGrass

14 minutes ago, GreenGrass said:

Really informative post, however, I have a question...

So it says you use residential ips to create accounts. What do you use to bot on them? do you also use residential proxy, or datacenter proxy?

seem to get locked after i switch over, from res - datacenter (even though they're the same location).

You have to use residentail IP's to create the accounts and do tutorial island on them. After that, you have to let them rest for a little bit, then you can use datacenter IPs for your accounts.

Also some proxies don't work even if you had them in the same place.

Edited by Mootopia

19 minutes ago, Mootopia said:

You have to use residentail IP's to create the accounts and do tutorial island on them. After that, you have to let them rest for a little bit, then you can use datacenter IPs for your accounts.

Also some proxies don't work even if you had them in the same place.

Even rested my accounts get locked :(, maybe the proxy provider?

13 hours ago, nightcl4w said:

Hey Fuego. IPv4 proxies themselves are normally IPv4 I have never seen someone using IPv6 to be tunneling from a dedicated proxy to a residential

simple as checking the type of quality for the proxy. I personally am not too familiar with runescapes methods as of yet but to me that right there would most likely be a big red flag. When using residential proxies it shows that it is a home-based IP address and is not from a datacenter (hosting) subnet. Residential is much harder to obtain and are not nearly as cheap as a datacenter proxy. Datacenter proxies are going to be a flag as they have guaranteed been abused and was a way for them to start cracking down on botting.

That makes a lot more sense, thanks!

Hopefully someone else can learn from this

• Like 1

Love the Guide!

Around next week my private script will be done and just have one problem i couldn't figure out yet.

I have prepared for a farm that has to run 30 accounts constantly. my pc can't run that many at the same time so i have to take a look at VPS or Dedicated servers.

I was not able to find the info that i was looking for so i hope someone can help me out a little.

what is the way to go when it comes to a VPS/Dedicated server? i know that i probably have to get around 1 core and 1 GB RAM per bot, that comes to something like a 26core 32GB VPS/server

The prices that i found to get something with these specs are pretty high and was wondering if this is the way most farmers expand their farm.

To reduce costs a smuch as possible, how can i assure myself to get my farm working properly?