Guide to Gold Farming 3.0

Juggles

Not planning to make IRL money off this game, just funding my main.. haha

From my experience tho, don't be that bald botting dude... Also, wearing random sh*t like a camo top and boots of lightness with a magic amulet (stupid bonus af, just try to look like a new really, really noob player). Don't make your name Botfinifne234... just take some random irl names put together LOL aka 'Jason Mike B'

Any thougths on these idea's? please let me know

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow thanks a lot for this!
Answered lots of the questions I've had and confirmed many of the beliefs I had but wasn't sure of.

One question: How do you transfer money to your mule? You kill the slave in wilderness and loot him, do you drop the loot and let him pick it up or do you simply trade?

Have you automated the step, or do you for some reason always mule collect manually?

Btw. isn't it counterproductive of you to wish more people would get into gold farming? More competition for you and higher chance people figure out the same methods as you and lower your profits (even destroy the methods). ? :)

Edited by Frederich

• 2 months later...

Very good post. It's good to read. I've also read this article: https://mmogoldprice.com/news/osrs-money-making recently and think it's good too. Thanks to him, I noticed a few details. The article is written very professionally. I am sure that it will be useful not only for beginners but also for more advanced players.

• 2 weeks later...