Running multiple bots

SpringWaterPaul

hello  guys

so i am  quite new for botting scene especially for money making and gold farming and running multiple bots

even though I do have ob bottet account with 900 total lvl an no ban because of safe botting and still botting!

but i was thinking i  make 5-10 suicide bots to make money to my main (filling jugs) and i was just wondering how long i can run them? and will my main get banned? and do i just trade money?

Don't use your main to trade the money to, make a mule account. Hand make it on a home-ip and don't EVER bot on it.

As for the bots your suiciding, if they are rested accounts bot them for around 18-24 hours then transfer the profits to your mule.

Your also better off running the ones that your botting through a proxy so that they don't flag your home IP

Don't take my word for it but I would imagine that this will be the safest practice

Edited by Bot6669999

11 minutes ago, Bot6669999 said:

Don't use your main to trade the money to, make a mule account. Hand make it on a home-ip and don't EVER bot on it.

As for the bots your suiciding, if they are rested accounts bot them for around 18-24 hours then transfer the profits to your mule.

Your also better off running the ones that your botting through a proxy so that they don't flag your home IP

Don't take my word for it but I would imagine that this will be the safest practice

but  osbot does use difrent ip? or  someting like that? what do you mean rested? i have been running osbot as default settings for long time on my main.

so when i make those suicide accounts i use proxy? is it safer to drop monye or someting like that :D  I need to learn this as much i can.

sorry for bad english

Load up Osbot, Enter proxy settings, Click Okay

Run the FTP bots for as long as you want, 24/7 if you want.

When collecting profits log into your mule on runelite/osbuddy, Collect the profit.

Running the bots on proxies insure that they are not linked to your main.

Then again you might aswell train your main do 3 zulrah kills and you'll make more than what the ftp bots will in 6 hours.

1 hour ago, viljami323 said:

hello  guys

so i am  quite new for botting scene especially for money making and gold farming and running multiple bots

even though I do have ob bottet account with 900 total lvl an no ban because of safe botting and still botting!

but i was thinking i  make 5-10 suicide bots to make money to my main (filling jugs) and i was just wondering how long i can run them? and will my main get banned? and do i just trade money?

If you are going to do jugs, I suggest buying 2 proxies for cheap from someone like @D Bolter (2$ Per Proxy), and then buying the accounts in bulk from accounts.rs (7 day+ rested accounts made on a ukranian IP) Put the 8-10 accounts on 1 proxy and your mule account on another. And just collect whenever you can from them (use mule account on 2nd proxy you bought).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, viljami323 said:

hello  guys

you can checkout my proxy shop. link in signature :D

20 hours ago, D Bolter said:

you can checkout my proxy shop. link in signature :D

22 hours ago, Mootopia said:

If you are going to do jugs, I suggest buying 2 proxies for cheap from someone like @D Bolter (2$ Per Proxy), and then buying the accounts in bulk from accounts.rs (7 day+ rested accounts made on a ukranian IP) Put the 8-10 accounts on 1 proxy and your mule account on another. And just collect whenever you can from them (use mule account on 2nd proxy you bought).

okay thanks! @D Bolter i want buy some!  proxy

22 hours ago, leony said:

Load up Osbot, Enter proxy settings, Click Okay

Run the FTP bots for as long as you want, 24/7 if you want.

When collecting profits log into your mule on runelite/osbuddy, Collect the profit.

Running the bots on proxies insure that they are not linked to your main.

Then again you might aswell train your main do 3 zulrah kills and you'll make more than what the ftp bots will in 6 hours.

22 hours ago, Juggles said:

5-10 accounts on jugs is like 150k/hour?

probably better off just doing a quest service where you make 1-3m/hour tbh. Way better money. That's what I used to do when I wanted to fund my main

@leony so after that its okay to trade from my  mule to main? without proxy?

@Juggles sorry i dont understand but what money making you mean?

Edited by viljami323

19 minutes ago, viljami323 said:

@leony so adter that its okay to trade from my  mule to main? without proxy?

Yea 

Imo, if you're looking to bot in F2P, I'd suggest you to bot dyes at draynor, can make u like 2m~ on 10 lvl 3 accs instead of jugs

Edited by Perryy

1 minute ago, Perryy said:

Yea 

Filling jugs is like 20-25k profit P/H, so you're better off with something else. So he suggests u to start a questing service (Complete quests for customers) to make some cash. 

well i dont know about quest i need to think about someting else then to make some money :D

but first thing first i need to buy proxy