Successful WC / Fishing / Mining Botting -

ECOSRS

I am fairly new to botting and have seen several times that WCing / Fishing / and Mining will get you ban very often. So I wanted to check with you guys... how many of you successfully maintain a WCing, Fishing, or Mining bot that continues to be profitable? 

I want to make one but wanting to get a feel on the success rate.

3 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Bot smart and you’ll be fine! 

I'm sorry but i don't understand why your script is so special?  I see that there are a bunch of cool features, but other bot clients with higher standards of scripts than this one and usually requires/has all of those features and the ban rates are relatively similar in my experience

Edited by datpigeon

23 minutes ago, datpigeon said:

I'm sorry but i don't understand why your script is so special?  I see that there are a bunch of cool features, but other bot clients with higher standards of scripts than this one and usually requires/has all of those features and the ban rates are relatively similar in my experience

Hi grey name that has done nothing for this community. I'm sorry but I don't understand why you sound so misinformed in your post. I tried to see if you've ever ran my script, and it seems you haven't. Therefore, you may not speak. Good day.

3a0cb768dfa076e6453104cf8ac01ed6.png

Edited by ProjectPact

39 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Hi grey name that has done nothing for this community. I'm sorry but I don't understand why you sound so misinformed in your post. I tried to see if you've ever ran my script, and it seems you haven't. Therefore, you may not speak. Good day.

3a0cb768dfa076e6453104cf8ac01ed6.png

yikes didn't know you were gonna get all butthurt about it, but i was talking about scripts in general with anti-ban features like yours

31 minutes ago, datpigeon said:

yikes didn't know you were gonna get all butthurt about it, but i was talking about scripts in general with anti-ban features like yours

I'm not butt hurt. You've never ran my script, yet you want to talk trash about it saying it doesn't meet whatever these "higher standards" are. lol?

Edited by ProjectPact