AIO (In Progress) AFK Fisher V1.2

jca

JCA's AIO AFK Fisher V1.2

About

I wrote this script privately to see if I could reach 99 fishing, well I achieved it and got the pet. So I'm releasing it with a basic GUI and features. Requests are welcome and I'm happy to develop further if people want to use it. The script will move the mouse out of screen when the player has started to fish and has a delay on resuming once the spot goes / full inventory.

Locations

Barbarian Village, Fishing Guild, Barbarian Outpost, Catherby

Fish

Trout & Salmon, Swordfish, Lobster, Shark, Leaping Fish

Notes

Have shift drop on for dropping fish, set the AFK Sleep slider for how long you want it to wait before checking next action.

Download

V1.21

Thanks

@Apaec for dropping code from AIO Herblore. @liverare for GUI tutorial.

Progress Reports

Spoiler

1583602381_ScreenShot2018-10-10at17_16_56.png.338e3881a95f1bb619352c72ebcbe72c.png739938616_ScreenShot2018-10-10at17_17_13.png.cb79eac3cddfe31d9b23f9df006ffed8.pnglAHBz8I.png.ea1606ef0bd6687c88b2ca6a7c7a636d.pngJuVqlE0.png.97904af4bf4d96a56b2bc33189e81f1e.png8NJSmho.png.226f7a6e0b5f5de21f4a0d3f95ea679f.png

Change Log

Spoiler

V1.00 Release

V1.01 Multiple GUI fix, Barbarian fishing fix

V1.02 Barbarian walk to spot fix

V1.03 Script caching fix when trying to change fish in the GUI, can now wield Dragon Harpoons

V1.1 Added support for Catherby - GUI fixed on script stop.

V1.2 GUI Overhaul, bank / drop checkbox, Custom wait timer

V1.21 Fixed Barbarian Outpost drop fishing, consistent GUI. Removed new Robot() in place for getKeyboard()

Edited by jca
  • Like 5
  • Heart 1

13 minutes ago, liverare said:

Good job on the release!

fyi you included the whole of OSBot in your Jar. You may want to fix that - you can manually remove stuff from them like you would zip/rar folders, using the same programs (like WinRAR). :)

Ah yes! Thanks for letting me know. I added it to the compiled Jar in IntelliJ a while back, I’ll remove it and re-upload. 

1 minute ago, liamspies said:

How do I use this once I have downloaded the jar file? Sorry I'm new to this.

No problem. Navigate to your OSBot folder, normally in your User directory, and put it into the Scripts folder. It should appear in OSBot. 

5 minutes ago, liamspies said:

How do I use this once I have downloaded the jar file? Sorry I'm new to this.

Figured it out! I'll let you know how it works for me thanks.

Great! Anymore problems just give me a shout. 

Small update: Dropping looks mesmerising. I doubt its the client itself and oh my god it feels like I'm the one shift dropping these bitches. amazing. HUUUGE. 10/10 so far - one hour in. Posting a 6H proggy

JuVqlE0.png

6H proggy 30-57 fishing. awesome so far. Will unlock barb fishing and test another one after a small nap.

Curious.. What would it take for the account to keep clue scroll bottles? Claim genie lamps from random events and add to fishing xp, or maybe your own set skill (doable from gui)? 

Edited by Galileo

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

Small update: Dropping looks mesmerising. I doubt its the client itself and oh my god it feels like I'm the one shift dropping these bitches. amazing. HUUUGE. 10/10 so far - one hour in. Posting a 6H proggy

JuVqlE0.png

6H proggy 30-57 fishing. awesome so far. Will unlock barb fishing and test another one after a small nap.

Curious.. What would it take for the account to keep clue scroll bottles? Claim genie lamps from random events and add to fishing xp, or maybe your own set skill (doable from gui)? 

Thanks for the testing, glad it’s working alright for you! Clue scroll bottles would be simple - I’ll add in the next version. Random events would take slightly more work as I would have to override the default. Possible though! I’ll post the proggy in the progress reports when I’m back at my laptop. 

1 hour ago, H0rn said:

Hot script dude, will give it a shot on f2p

Thanks bud. Let me know how you get on.   

• Heart 1

@jca Had a small issue with multiple GUIs. Think I started the script twice and couldn't stop the script/close the gui. Bot runs away from the leaping fish spots right now. not sure if its a miss from your end or the update they had half an hour ago. Gui doesn't dissapear when I choose my options.

6 minutes ago, Galileo said:

@jca Had a small issue with multiple GUIs. Think I started the script twice and couldn't stop the script/close the gui. Bot runs away from the leaping fish spots right now. not sure if its a miss from your end or the update they had half an hour ago. Gui doesn't dissapear when I choose my options.

Thursday updates normally screw with the client a bit. I’ll investigate. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Galileo said:

Issued a fix, please find V1.01, should now fish at Barbarian Outpost and kill GUI when stopped. 

• Like 1