AIO (In Progress) AFK Fisher V1.2

jca

45 minutes ago, hold it plz said:

Looking good bro...

Got some big updates in the works.

Added Karamja Lobsters, all locations, Karambwan with fairy rings and glory teleport. Working on Minnows, Dark Crabs and Trawler before SDN. 

• 1 month later...

Hey jca!

Beautiful work on this project! I have a question I hope you could help me with! You said you botted your accs to 99 fishing with this script. I was wondering how long did you bot for each day and whether lower ban rates can be correlated with your mouse movement implementations? 

Thank you for your time and effort on this project and I wish you lots of success! 

2 hours ago, WhyCry said:

Hey jca!

Beautiful work on this project! I have a question I hope you could help me with! You said you botted your accs to 99 fishing with this script. I was wondering how long did you bot for each day and whether lower ban rates can be correlated with your mouse movement implementations? 

Thank you for your time and effort on this project and I wish you lots of success! 

Thanks! Maybe, maybe not. It probably helps. Botting times were random, sometimes 8-12 hours, sometimes less than 5.

But I was doing other skills in between, mainly farming runs. I’ve also achieved 99 woodcutting and cooking with similar script. 

Edited by jca

• 2 months later...