wildy looter please?

famouzrs

Buying P2P bounty hunter worlds, pvp ge looter 

something like this please message me.

i have a free too play version i need a p2p.

• Ability to set a minimum price on items that will be looted.
    • Example; If an item is under 500GP, it will not be looted.
  • Ability to blacklist items.
    • If an item is blacklisted, it will not be picked up even if it's over the minimum price.
  • Ability to run from combat and eat.
    • If you get attacked by a player, it will automatically run you to the ditch.
    • If you get below a certain amount of HP, it will automatically eat a piece of food in your inventory.
  • Bank as soon as your inventory is full.
  • Fight timers
    • If you experience a fight, and one or both players die, highlight the square on which they died and put a timer for the loot, once the timer hits a certain point, you get ready to start looting.
  • Target evasion
    • If you get a target in a bounty world, automatically run to ditch, log out, and then log back in.
  • Run energy saver
    • Only run to pick up loot piles.
  • Profit > Distance
    • Don't run too loot that is too far away if more profitable loot is closer
  • If you get killed, automatically walk back to Edgeville from Lumbridge

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Malcolm_OS said:

If I’m allowed I can probably do this.

I’m not sure about highlighting a square where a player died though. I’ll have to look at the API and see if that’s possible.

Do I need approval from anybody because I’m not scripter 1? 

I wont take payment until the code is complete. 

I can supply accounts as I have an abundance of level 3 fresh off of tutorial island. 

You're allowed to do private scripts I believe, but the thing would be to have someone trust you since you have no rep kind of thing. But I don't believe that scripter is needed for selling of private scripts? But you need S1-3 to run a private script shop, on the private script thread.

34 minutes ago, Malcolm_OS said:

Yeah, I wasn't too sure if I was even allowed to even offer on the forums. I am currently in the process of attempting to get Scripter 1 at the moment. My Tutorial Island script seems to be running very well ?

I wish you the best of luck my dude, you got this. But you can offer to write scripts for people. It's the process ya know of seeing who will go first, or who you'll use as MM to hold cash just in case.

56 minutes ago, Malcolm_OS said:

Wouldn't a MM be pointless if I didn't request payment until completion of the script? 

On second thought. It would be better to have a verified 3rd party to hold money and prove that the transaction took place, they wouldn't have to hold onto that for very long though because I wouldn't request payment until the script is finished.

I gotcha don't worry. To me it's all about having a paper trail of agreements and such. So that way you protect yourself first.