Scammer.

Littlewayne

Is there anyway I can find out who scammed me, or do anything to get my money back? I know plenty of people have lost a lot more than I have. I'm just really upset over the fact that "MoneyMan"s forum account was hacked, and that led me (maybe others) to believe that he was legit since he's such a well known person. I don't want to just try making money all over again when it took the entire damn summer to make that 34m. Yet it only takes a damn hacker to make 34m in a couple of minutes.

So yeah, enough bitching.. Is there anything I can try or do?

The admins / mods can do an IP check to be sure he was hacked, and if he was, they could search that IP to see if it was a different OSBot user that did it.

Other than that, you can't find out. sad.png

We've already dealt with the scam and got MoneyMan banned. But which staff member would I message to help me find out the person I skyped's IP:?

Question: Was his Skype hacked only, or was his forum account also hacked?

Is the rule that he must repay in order to get unbanned, even though a hacker did the scamming?

I know for sure his Forum account was hacked, no clue about the skype..Mod Smart cleared it up and IP'd MoneyMan. No rule that you have to pay the person who got scammed to be unbanned I think, but who knows..I'm honestly just bummed the fuck out.

I don't think he was hacked. I'm fairly sure he's scamming you and just using a VPN. He was "Hacked" for over 100M before, said he was going to chargeback, hasn't done that yet. He's going to do that soon. The "Hacker" seemed really fishy when talking to me, almost as  if it were moneyman attempting to be somebody else. Now, he's scammed another 34M and I guess he's saying he was hacked again? I even told blue herbs when he was going to sell to moneyman that he was hacked or scamming, but leaning more toward the scamming aspect of it. I'd refrain from trading with MoneyMan in the future if he decides to come back.

• Like 1

• Administrator

moneyman wanted to buy 6-10m earlier. i almost sold it to him but i change my mind and invited a mm to the skype. moneyman just completely stopped replying. i probably should have reported the suspicious behavior 

It isn't your fault, it isn't your place to, but it is very helpful to the community, and would help a lot people from getting scammed, but in the future you know now. If something like this happens again, report it, to be safe and help others from getting scammed. Don't feel bad.

lol, he sold me 5 acc the other day and i am in complete control of them still. btw he told me that he was quitting playing runescape and botting because he found a really good job. So, it could be that he wanted to get a bit more money before he stopped botting which lead him to start scamming people :( i feel bad for everyone who got scammed and hope you guys can recover with it in no time :) good luck

• 3 weeks later...