OSRS BUTLERS AIO Services I $100 Donator I Hand Done I Minigames I Questing I Skilling I

OSRS Butlers

Just now, Baehring said:

What you Are Ordering: Monkey Madness - The Tourist trap - Edgars ruse

Are you Paying Upfront or Using Middle Man (@Decode is the Official Middleman of this Service) :  upfront

Do you AGREE do my T.O.S : yes

Your Skype / Discord : Baehring#3887

Have you Added my Skype / Discord? :  yea

ORDER Taken.

3 hours ago, OSRS Butlers said:

ORDER Taken.

Order complete :D

3 hours ago, Baehring said:

What you Are Ordering: Monkey Madness - The Tourist trap - Edgars ruse

Are you Paying Upfront or Using Middle Man (@Decode is the Official Middleman of this Service) :  upfront

Your Skype / Discord : Baehring#3887

3 hours ago, OSRS Butlers said:

ORDER Taken.

Order complete

What you Are Ordering: Monkey Madness - Mith gloves - Avas - DT all from 0 qp i have 70 range 52 pray 1 def + all skills required are done

Your Skype / Discord :  pm me

can you please quote a price

Edited by Twisted Staff

Let's add on to the vouches with an older account on here XD 

All jokes aside, I've been working with him over the past week or two and have bought almost 100m gold from him. Since I am busy studying for exams this weekend, I pulled the trigger and hit him up to do my torso on a new account I am working on since coming back. He responded quickly, I gave him my pass, my bank bin for items, and would text him the authentication codes when needed (although it was a hassle if there were dcs since that would slow the delivery time). I trusted him with my account for over 12 hours, informed him that I was at work and had him transfer 30m gold onto my account while I was away after I sent him payments :) Look forward to future transactions with him. In the past I used Arcusgold because they were fast and seemed legit, this guy is just as safe and has better deals than any of these sites that spam OSBot (as far as I've seen). Don't hesitate, ask him questions if you are confused or unsure and he will be happy to answer them :)

• Heart 1