Always banned

skaterrsteve

6 minutes ago, skaterrsteve said:

no shit thats why im asking what your doing did you read the post?

did you read the post? ive changed my ways go an vpn now im looking to change my ways again i asked what people are doing?

i do..? im on a botting forum figuring the botting side out?

I'm not sure why anyone would give you helpful advice when you'd be competing with them for money lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Night said:

I'm not sure why anyone would give you helpful advice when you'd be competing with them for money lol

I will have to whole-heartedly agree with my friend Night here. My best advice to you is to do your own research honestly. I came to learn information won't be spoon-fed to you real fast and adapted as such.

You'll figure out how to bot better if you are smart enough to find the information to do so :)

6 minutes ago, Hope said:

I will have to whole-heartedly agree with my friend Night here. My best advice to you is to do your own research honestly. I came to learn information won't be spoon-fed to you real fast and adapted as such.

You'll figure out how to bot better if you are smart enough to find the information to do so :)

Thirded, within this mountain of shitposting you'll find information if you're smart enough to look for it.

don't use a vpn.. you get insta locked for them now.
Create accounts slowly not in bulk.. so take a break, make an account every 20-30 mins over the day. let them rest a week, and use them over the next week and repeat.

When you go to farm on them plan for suicide so, bot tut island bot your money for a max of 8 hours before clearing them.
then it's best to disgard them most will get hit with the hammer in around a 12 hour period. but keep an eye on them run some to see whats the most you can get out of them on adv depends on your script, and push for longer hours if possible. always play it safe though and keep the accounts empty so you don't lose what you make.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, skaterrsteve said:

Ive used proxys, ive used vpn ive tried different bots i only bot for 3 hours a day and always banned even the bankers i dont bot i just trade the stuff too. ill use vpn make banker be in switzerland and the bots in uk but still they get linked and banned./ whats everyone doing to not get banned in 2 days

VPN's most likely detected, you're IP is detected, and most likely your machine ID is detected.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, skaterrsteve said:

you got to be stupid, im making pies and cooking them. Not only that but as you can see i have no trader feedback im not a seller..?

Even then, your success in botting can cause Jagex to crack down harder on methods used to evade detection, making it harder for those who helped you. I think by now you can see nobody is willing to hand you information for free.

3 hours ago, Night said:

Even then, your success in botting can cause Jagex to crack down harder on methods used to evade detection, making it harder for those who helped you. I think by now you can see nobody is willing to hand you information for free.

thats bullshit, i had a few people help me i think my problem is osbot. i have used dream bot no bans but osbot bans and the community is shit might as well switch. Later Osbot and the shitty community

2 hours ago, skaterrsteve said:

thats bullshit, i had a few people help me i think my problem is osbot. i have used dream bot no bans but osbot bans and the community is shit might as well switch. Later Osbot and the shitty community

Lool you ask the same every impatient grey name asks - “how do i not get banned”. What are you expecting a two page essay explaining everything you need to do to become a successful goldfarmer ??. On top of that your toxic af attitude. Ask stupid questions get stupid replies- simples

pce

• Like 1