Getting strange locks

ozeki6

Oof @Juggles the Grey's are coming at you...

11 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

I'm using a tutorial island script that create accounts, each account using an unique IP. After completing the tutorial island, I start botting on the account using the same IP used create the account.

It worked well till like a couple of days ago when I experienced locks. Now above 90% of my accounts are getting locked after I bot 5-15 mins.

Any ideas what is happening and are you experiencing something similar?

Take the advice given to you, or leave it *shrug*

5 minutes ago, Anon145 said:

well this is just definitively not correct

I've had a farm for well over a year now, every account i've tut-botted has been banned within 2 days. Look it up yourself on google. You'll see :) 

EDIT: They have cracked down big time with tutorial island bot's. Everyone is having problems 

Edited by Trainwreck

10 hours ago, IDontEB said:

This is not new at all. It happened months ago that they've had this detection. If they decided to turn it off temporarily that's new but them detecting residential ip vs proxy is not.

Yes you do. You have 0 clue what you're talking about and are just here trying to resell your proxy6 proxies for the 30% commission on them. I don't know why you'd even say anything here when you do even run any kind of farm. Please feel free to post a video of you on a proxy creating an account and going through tutorial island and playing for 5-10min and it not getting locked. If i'm wrong i'll advertise your shitty proxies on here for you.

#1 I don't resell IP's and especially not from proxy6.

#2 I do bot using my own proxies and sorry that I don't rely on a game to make a living like you.

#3 You don't have to even take my word for it because your head is so thick lmfao just look at the post below. You're back to the ignore list irrelevant basement dweller. 

eb2eaee1eda00a4af3ea9727fbc4e27a.png

11 hours ago, Anon145 said:

if they're created on a commercial proxy ip as opposed to residential ip though im pretty sure they will be locked regardless?

6 hours ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

I was beginning to think that residential proxy's were in-fact required however I'm currently experiencing success with a new proxy provider. They are not residential proxys and as long as I maintain the same IP from account creation and throughout botting they bypass any locks.

My guess is many of you are using Proxy6 or similar providers where they have flagged IP's - no way to know for certain however.

3 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

#1 I don't resell IP's and especially not from proxy6.

#2 I do bot using my own proxies and sorry that I don't rely on a game to make a living like you.

#3 You don't have to even take my word for it because your head is so thick lmfao just look at the post below. You're back to the ignore list irrelevant basement dweller. 

eb2eaee1eda00a4af3ea9727fbc4e27a.png

#1) The thing is you do. I recall your original forum post when a picture you posted for the country selection was the proxy 6 country selection menu lol. You can say whatever you want but that speaks more than can be expressed about what you're providing.

#2) You state you don't bot using the proxies therefore you have 0 knowledge of whether they'll work on not for the use case you're promoting them. Also nothing is wrong with making money from a game, botting on runescape can easily make more than your monthly income if you know how to automate scripts.

#3)  I give 0 fucks if you ignore me LOL. You ignored me before so what difference does it make. 

36 minutes ago, yungvinnert said:

Got the same problem, but i'm using proxies from proxy6 so thats probably why. 

I'm starting to believe proxy6 recycles their proxies. That or they improved themselves against all DC proxies which some people speculate happened after last update.

Edited by Valiant One