tryna prod

daamurda

So im making another acc cuz i got ripperonied. Currently its 40 atk 15 hp and 40 str 45 range/mage. Im going to continue to to barb fish until around 50-60ish str before cannoning till max range before cb lvl same with mage. Think i should say fuck it and train str reg or go for 99 fishing first? Goals atm are cwars deco top and halo, mith gloves, and 40 atk 80 str and whatever max range for that cb is then might f2p xlpc for a lil or go right into 50 atk and gmauling

Are you going to bot all of this?

• Barb fishing is a botting hot-spot so it's risky, has no profit But trains agility unless your talking about f2p barb..
  • Rush 99 fishing will be profit in members
  • Getting 60 str normally is a quick task to get out the way before a huge committed 99 fishing attempt

Id say fuck it and train str then get that 99 fishing skillcape asap : D 

Edited by Elixar

1 hour ago, daamurda said:

So im making another acc cuz i got ripperonied. Currently its 40 atk 15 hp and 40 str 45 range/mage. Im going to continue to to barb fish until around 50-60ish str before cannoning till max range before cb lvl same with mage. Think i should say fuck it and train str reg or go for 99 fishing first? Goals atm are cwars deco top and halo, mith gloves, and 40 atk 80 str and whatever max range for that cb is then might f2p xlpc for a lil or go right into 50 atk and gmauling

fuck barb. Do shayzien gangs minigame for str xp, its like 15-20k xp there.

4 hours ago, Rxd said:

Dude you always ask this question.

How many accs have you made just like what you're describing and ended up getting banned?

lmao i lost count, i get bored of them and suicide them after awhile usually get bored around 60-70cb. I almost like making the accounts tbh i should make a pure shop and sell them before i get bored of em lol.

4 hours ago, Elixar said:

Are you going to bot all of this?

• Barb fishing is a botting hot-spot so it's risky, has no profit But trains agility unless your talking about f2p barb..
  • Rush 99 fishing will be profit in members
  • Getting 60 str normally is a quick task to get out the way before a huge committed 99 fishing attempt

Id say fuck it and train str then get that 99 fishing skillcape asap : D 

im doing it barb by hand in p2p for str and agility, was gonna try and get to like 70is myself then pay for a service to 80ish and back to me, i botted 99 fishing there before but havent got past 70 the past few tries i did

2 hours ago, Somebody said:

this.. have you ever actually been successful in making a pure while botting? lmao

yea my last one i got 60atk 85 str 96 range and mage 80 cons mostly botted also got it 99 fletching cooking and fm got banned botting it herb in the 80s. i get pretty lucky with some accs but after awhile i stop caring about them and just bot till death, 

29 minutes ago, Coolst0rybr0 said:

o8WTXSq.png

Either 43 prayer todo gangs training or just yolo barb fishing... -.-

Don't want a ban though!

yea i havent been lucky barb fishing in a long time so im doing it by hand for a lil while might bot might pay for a service not sure yet

1 hour ago, nezbomb said:

you realize that pest control is a viable option...

yeah you wont keep 15 hp but having around ~50 hp with 80 range and strength is totally possible. 

also in my experience, pest control bots are safer than skilling or auto fighter bots.

i always get banned when i pc i dont even try anymore

• 3 weeks later...