What’s actually detectable?

S7ewie

30 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Can you add a score that checks how often the script checks wc exp after every client interaction?

Make it give it a score from 0 to 10 with 0 using no antiban, 1 using 1-10% antiban , 2 using antiban after 11-20% of actions etc (maybe 10+ if using antiban for all client interactions), so if you use antiban after every client interaction you would get a "OSBOT ANTIBANSCORE 10+" and then you can sort script on SDN by their OSBOT ANTIBANSCORE.

:boge:

I second this. He's a Veteran (pl0x mald give me vet D:) so obviously he's onto something.

Shameless vet status plug.

4 hours ago, S7ewie said:

Just curious. 

Ive read they can detect when you’re not using the official game client. But presumably they can’t tell specifically that you’re using osbot or any of the others?

Ive also read that they have automatic systems for detecting patterns and obviously people can also spot weird behaviour and report it.

Im curious about things like straight forward auto clickers and specifically AutoHotKey. There are several tasks in runescape that require repetitive clicking in the same spot. If I set up a script that clicks for a random about of time between a min and max value and occationally moves the mouse click too is that actually detectable? I’d be doing the exact same thing if I was clicking the mouse myself. I know that not so long ago there was a big ban wave on PUBG because they detected AHK running and assumed everyone was botting where as most people had it set up for things totally unrelated to the game. So with that I assume that it’s possible to detect a process running but they can’t tell what the actual script is?

Just curious, I’m still new to this and i don’t really understand how their bot detection works haha :)

Random autoclicking is not bannable unless something breaks and you ends up idling. I did 6 hours of cannoning per day for 3 days (without breaks) overnight and everything is fine. Confirmed if you do some research as well.

On 9/20/2018 at 8:10 PM, z10n said:

Client detection is real.

Botwatch can detect some clients more easily than others.

I'd avoid autoclicking for anything but high-alch.

Take 20min breaks every 60 min. Max 4 hours a day botting. Max 10 hr a week.

I've been botting for months on the same account, every day 6 hours, and 42 hours a week and I don't have any bans.

I've been botting for months on the same account, every day 6 hours, and 42 hours a week and I don't have any bans.

On 9/20/2018 at 3:10 PM, z10n said:

Im doing 8 hours daily alching on rs3, all my accounts are lasting a bond, Idk abt osrs (but since you can trade cash between games, even rs3 botting is a viable option. That's why im botting osrs too atm...)

I got banned very quickly when not using LG on [other client] and doing RWT or macro. But make sure that if you are using proxy you have means of booting the client your LG/stealth mode is pointing at through same proxy as your client or else they will flag.

Edited by Valiant One
removed "advertisement" :P