iOS beta access!

RoomScape

6 hours ago, Divergent07 said:

didn't get in :/

Anyone know if you just need the code to access? It isn't linked to the account you signed up with?

It’s tied with your RSN but since it’s a code I don’t know if you can just give it away. Maybe code + account? They send you a message in your message centre so I’m guessing they put something on your account that lets you login. 

But who knows. We’ll know in two days. 

7 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

I'll sell my ios access ^^
Switched back to android last night after i dropped my iphone in my toilet xD

How does this even happen..?

29 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

It’s tied with your RSN but since it’s a code I don’t know if you can just give it away. Maybe code + account? They send you a message in your message centre so I’m guessing they put something on your account that lets you login. 

But who knows. We’ll know in two days. 

How does this even happen..?

Unfortunately I believe I saw on a Reddit post that its account based log in. If that makes any sense. Anyone can use the code but to log into the game it would have to be an account already on the approved log in list so yeah unfortunately can't do it

37 minutes ago, Divergent07 said:

Unfortunately I believe I saw on a Reddit post that its account based log in. If that makes any sense. Anyone can use the code but to log into the game it would have to be an account already on the approved log in list so yeah unfortunately can't do it

Yeah, makes sense since they asked for your RSN and messaged you in your inbox on the site.