OSRS Ban Megathread - 9/27/2018

Logicfury

Client: Injection

Account age before ban: At least 6 months old

Time Spent Online: 7-8 hours combined play time.

Bot actions performed: Running Zulrah bot.

I created a thread about this previously, but wanted to list it here as well for data collection purposes. The account was a quashed botting account with over 1700 + Zulrah kills. When I got the account I equipped it with Zulrah gear and went to farm it immediately. I received the account in the afternoon, botted it that day and the next day. The day afterwards I logged in the morning and it was disabled.

Here is testing ive done. All bots were tested using Centos 7 OS. Client Version 2.5.8.
All my test are from Creation->Tutorial Island->Up to 30 minutes playing.
All IPs for creation and tutorial Island are home IPs

-If the IP changes from Creation_>Tutorial Island Instant lock (We already knew this)
-If the IP changes from Creation->Tutorial->First 5 minutes of actual playing instant lock (this is new as of a week ago)
-If the IP remains the same from Creation through 30 minutes of play time locks do not occur
-If the IP remains the same for atleast 10 minutes of playing you can then log in on proxy to bot, no bans

Clients I've tested:
-OsBot: Locks
-Dream: Locks
-RL: :No locks

8 hours ago, face of dead said:

Account age before ban: At least 6 months old

Time Spent Online: 7-8 hours combined play time.

I created a thread about this previously, but wanted to list it here as well for data collection purposes. The account was a quashed botting account with over 1700 + Zulrah kills. When I got the account I equipped it with Zulrah gear and went to farm it immediately. I received the account in the afternoon, botted it that day and the next day. The day afterwards I logged in the morning and it was disabled.

8 hours ago, Vap0r said:

Here is testing ive done. All bots were tested using Centos 7 OS. Client Version 2.5.8.
All my test are from Creation->Tutorial Island->Up to 30 minutes playing.
All IPs for creation and tutorial Island are home IPs

-If the IP changes from Creation_>Tutorial Island Instant lock (We already knew this)
-If the IP changes from Creation->Tutorial->First 5 minutes of actual playing instant lock (this is new as of a week ago)
-If the IP remains the same from Creation through 30 minutes of play time locks do not occur
-If the IP remains the same for atleast 10 minutes of playing you can then log in on proxy to bot, no bans

Clients I've tested:
-OsBot: Locks
-Dream: Locks
-RL: :No locks

Thanks a lot for your contributions guys :)

Just now, Alek said:

If you have antiban in your scripts, your accounts will last longer. Here at OSBot we are going to be enforcing an AntiBan Compliance system soon for the protection of our customers. This will entail moving your mouse randomly, examining random objects, and checking your stats.

Thank you.

wtf u hard smerfin

RIP the competition

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Alek said:

If you have antiban in your scripts, your accounts will last longer. Here at OSBot we are going to be enforcing an AntiBan Compliance system soon for the protection of our customers. This will entail moving your mouse randomly, examining random objects, and checking your stats.

Thank you.

Edited by nasty

7 hours ago, Alek said:

Thank you.

If you're not trolling this would make the client sooo good.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Logicfury said:

Update: Main is still alive after Thursday's update. Roughly 5 hours of agility botted, 2 hours of fletching, and 4 hours of thieving on Wednesday. 

Definitely agree with your False Positive and False Negative statement.

Agility has always been a skill that gets me banned a day after, good job!

Account age before ban: over 10 years old

Time Spent Online: probably + 200/300 hours play time.

Man this one hit fucking hard. I have been botting Zulrah on my main for over 700 + kills and a whole ton of other scripts with 0 bans on anything previously. Woke up this morning to my main getting perm banned. Fuck Jagex, you motherfuckers. I'm going to be suiciding a main from scratch basically botting all my stats now and doing my quests manually. Such a sad day but here is some more data, just goes to show doesn't matter how well protected you think your stats are... You will still get banned at some point or another. NEVER bot on an account that you wouldn't risk losing, definitely learned this the hard way now.

13 hours ago, Alek said:

Thank you.

ABC? Haven't you heard of ABC10+20?