Advanced Java OOP Assignment

Cory

Once again, way out of context. The board of education in relation to the particular course you're taking determines whether the topic is Basic - Intermediate - Advance.

It's not my opinion, it's a fact. My opinion on OP is Basic, the board of education has listed that as Advanced for that particular course.

"Which is naive" - The board conducts a general/global test to X random students, based of average score points a graph indicating the mid-point which is then used a reference, topics are then laid out on that graph and(usually) evenly cut into three in segments of topics.

This education system is used all over European school/universities. I could care less about your courses, your idea of Advanced is subjective and yes, it is subjective to the level you're taking it in, not the student/individual them self. These vary between various national boards who conduct tests from many countries, this has been used at my University for Computing Software Development last September and this whole topic you've got drilled in your head has been guide lined to all students to understand where they currently stand.

I won't bother continuing this post, you're by a long stretch, wrong.

Also, applies* not applys

As your not going to be continuing your post there is no point in me responding to your week argument despite you apparently not reading most of it then saying I'm wrong (you're essentially saying it's advanced because I have been told it's advanced and you wonder why I'm saying what you're doing is naive). 

Idk what your talking about because each country has a dif education system i.e. Scotland (in the EU) is different from England (also in the EU). But okay I'm going to stop now for sure it's just your statements are soo silly I can't help myself :/.

Gz you corrected my spelling, it's not like spell check made it obvious I misspelled it. 

Edited by Fringie

As your not going to be continuing your post there is no point in me responding to your week argument despite you apparently not reading most of it then saying I'm wrong (you're essentially saying it's advanced because I have been told it's advanced and you wonder why I'm saying what you're doing is naive). 

Idk what your talking about because each country has a dif education system i.e. Scotland (in the EU) is different from England (also in the EU). But okay I'm going to stop now for sure it's just your statements are soo silly I can't help myself :/.

Gz you corrected my spelling, it's not like spell check made it obvious I misspelled it. 

If a country inherits a foreign curriculum it must abide to that parent countries educational system in regards to that particular course, I brought EU countries as an example as this system is very visible in our union. 

I'm not specifying what I find advanced, intermediate or beginners, I'm telling you how the system works. My WEAK(not week as you've written) opinion has no context in my post as I've never actually statement my opinion simply because there was no opinion for me to state, I simply gave you a guideline on how educational boards set their syllabus standards.

Please stop trying to sound smart, after all, you are a Scotsman. Atleast if you want to write a sound argument against my previous statements use proper English. This coming from a guy who has Albanian descendent and no English background.

Also, this system has been going on for circa 400~ BC. 

Now please, don't bother posting. You save me time

If a country inherits a foreign curriculum it must abide to that parent countries educational system in regards to that particular course, I brought EU countries as an example as this system is very visible in our union. 

I'm not specifying what I find advanced, intermediate or beginners, I'm telling you how the system works. My WEAK(not week as you've written) opinion has no context in my post as I've never actually statement my opinion simply because there was no opinion for me to state, I simply gave you a guideline on how educational boards set their syllabus standards.

Please stop trying to sound smart, after all, you are a Scotsman. Atleast if you want to write a sound argument against my previous statements use proper English. This coming from a guy who has Albanian descendent and no English background.

Also, this system has been going on for circa 400~ BC. 

Now please, don't bother posting. You save me time

That was an interesting read especially "Please stop trying to sound smart, after all, you are a Scotsman". 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...