Anyone else feel like they are burning out of runescape

Hanul

I think OSRS is thriving!  Just take a look at the players online during peak times!

Putting the game on mobile/tablet isn't the best of things to develop (in my opinion) - I think they should be working on an HD version of OSRS full-time, with the whole development team working on that.

It's down to the player. You may have simply played too much and overkilled and saturated the essence of the game, meaning that you've gone into burnout.  The game does offer plenty to do, but if you simply don't feel like playing anymore because you're ultimately bored then you probably won't want to play (until that OSRS feeling rekindles again ?)

think its the overall knowing that you are wasting alot of your time working on a game getting achievements that no one will ever really care about except yourself... 

i am also really bored of the game in general, the only thing i do is bot for some extra cash and eventually go rushing in pvp...

Get out, get a hobby, start playing a sport, make something else take more of your time so you dont have any time over for runescape...

I burnt out of runescape a bit, but after successfully going almost 8 months without it due to being on deployment... I'm ready to get back to it when I am able to. Going to do something new and start another fun business on here. I would recommend like others have to find something you haven't done before and go for that.

It might not be the best answer, but if it's getting boring it may be time to move on.

I quit playing legit as far as having an active friends list etc back in 2010. I've accepted that this game was fun back in my younger years, but not anymore. Anytime I log in it feels more like wasted time than anything, it's just ran it's course is all. Try to take a break and play other popular games.

On 8/13/2018 at 6:36 PM, Aftermath said:

It might not be the best answer, but if it's getting boring it may be time to move on.

I quit playing legit as far as having an active friends list etc back in 2010. I've accepted that this game was fun back in my younger years, but not anymore. Anytime I log in it feels more like wasted time than anything, it's just ran it's course is all. Try to take a break and play other popular games.

Same for me.. Spend too much time on the game when I was young.