Main price check.

RoomScape

1 minute ago, EzWin said:

250mil bank? If it comes with account lol I would say easy ~470mil.

Yes. According to RJ elite. Only have like 10m cash but the rest are in items. It’s all useful items also. I just cleaned out my bank last month. 

I’d rather have a bunch of useful items and less money than a cash stack and have to go to the ge every hour. 

7 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Yes. According to RJ elite. Only have like 10m cash but the rest are in items. It’s all useful items also. I just cleaned out my bank last month. 

I’d rather have a bunch of useful items and less money than a cash stack and have to go to the ge every hour. 

True, by useful items do you mean PVM gear etc or what? I feel it would be better if you sell all the times tbh, and get the cash stack and then sell the account for ~200mil.

13 minutes ago, EzWin said:

True, by useful items do you mean PVM gear etc or what? I feel it would be better if you sell all the times tbh, and get the cash stack and then sell the account for ~200mil.

Yeah of course. No point in having money in items on the account. Useful items = everything. Skilling, pvm, pvp, questing, minigames, etc. 

but 2-300 is ok I guess. May just keep it for that price. 

4 hours ago, RoomScape said:

Yeah of course. No point in having money in items on the account. Useful items = everything. Skilling, pvm, pvp, questing, minigames, etc. 

but 2-300 is ok I guess. May just keep it for that price. 

Yeah runescape accounts go for ridiculous low prices for the amount of effort that is put in. I would say go sell it on playerauctions or something like that where there is a higher chance someone will pay more.

6 hours ago, EzWin said:

Yeah runescape accounts go for ridiculous low prices for the amount of effort that is put in. I would say go sell it on playerauctions or something like that where there is a higher chance someone will pay more.

No point. Not going through all this effort. Thanks for the suggestion, though. 

Can be locked as I got an answer.