Question about botting

botmasterdragon

Lets say I bot for 5 hours on each account, from 12:00 to 17:00 on one and other 17:00 to 21:00. Do I still need to use VPN? I mean, bannrates depends mostly on how much you bot on each account right? Also one more thing, if I have bought an account that been banned 1 year ago but is expired is it still risky to use it? 

Edited by botmasterdragon

Basically:

1. If you're botting only one account, don't bother getting a proxy or VPN
  2. If you're botting multiple accounts, it's wise to either get a proxy or VPN
  3. The more you bot, the higher chance you'll be banned
  4. It does not matter at what times of the day you bot
  5. Botting will always eventually guarantee a ban, it's just pure luck how long you'll last
  6. If your ban has expired, you most likely will first get a 2 day ban

2 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

It doesn't matter if you bot 1 hour, 2 hours, 5 hours, or 10 hours.. you'll most likely be banned for botting anyway. I recommend you suicide the accounts for as long as you can, you wont get around being banned.

In my experience VPN is a waste of time.

Jesus man, I am botting Zulrah.

Just now, Retweets said:

Basically:

1. If you're botting only one account, don't bother getting a proxy or VPN
  2. If you're botting multiple accounts, it's wise to either get a proxy or VPN
  3. The more you bot, the higher chance you'll be banned
  4. It does not matter at what times of the day you bot
  5. Botting will always eventually guarantee a ban, it's just pure luck how long you'll last
  6. If your ban has expired, you most likely will first get a 2 day ban

Do I really need to get proxy or vpn if I don't bot both accounts at same time? 

54 minutes ago, botmasterdragon said:

Lets say I bot for 5 hours on each account, from 12:00 to 17:00 on one and other 17:00 to 21:00. Do I still need to use VPN? I mean, bannrates depends mostly on how much you bot on each account right? Also one more thing, if I have bought an account that been banned 1 year ago but is expired is it still risky to use it? 

just to be clear here - 12:00 to 17:00 is indeed 5 hours. but 17:00 to 21:00 is 4 hours, not 5. i say jagex should ban you just for that math, regardless of IPs

59 minutes ago, botmasterdragon said:

I share your opinion though, I believe it depends on how much you bot each account.
If your going to use more than 2 accounts i'd recommend a proxy though.

Nevertheless banrates for zulrah are pretty high I believe..

I have at the moment 4 zulrah accounts, if I use same IP and proxies I will get rekt. I am pretty sure they can find me anyway.

2 hours ago, nezbomb said:

proxies are suspect af and I wouldnt bother using one. same with vpn. I think the best thing you can do is play/bot from the same IP as it was created.

What if you have 4 zulrah accounts?