Strange request

Tehgousch

I got a strange request about Bmv1996 asking me to pay back 140 that he accidently refunded

got the money on paypal

688458cb46ca6b15edb16877dc1343f9.png

Wanting me to pay another adress?

d9b534ccaaa9eb4827bbc6ab984f8f8c.png

I'm all for refunding but sounds sketchy to me.

Proof i recived the money so far (please hide)

*Hidden*

I will refund it if mods think its fair but i will only refund the payment to the adress i sent it to from the start.

Please review this and help me decide what to do

47 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Nope his fault he needs to get his limitation removed. If he does that you can send it back to him. If it is not fixed within 60 days you can keep the funds. Also I want proof the PayPal is limited. 

Tell him to send the payment back to the original paypal, not any different one.
I would rather to hold my money instead of him, thanks.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, bmw1996 said:

Tell him to send the payment back to the original paypal, not any different one.
I would rather to hold my money instead of him, thanks.

Why would you refund a payment before talking to the guy or asking someone. He can refund to the PayPal originally sent today then. Do not attempt something like this without asking.

I dont mind sending it back but he is saying he can contact paypal to revert the refund to me, i asked him to do that instead but he said no.

Just wanna make sure i dont double pay him since i defently cannot afford it this month.

Is it possible to revert a refund?

nvm will send back the money as soon as they come to my card (fees on him) will probably take 2-4 days so u can keep dispute open

1 hour ago, Maldesto said:

Why would you refund a payment before talking to the guy or asking someone. He can refund to the PayPal originally sent today then. Do not attempt something like this without asking.

Ok sorry, i already told him to refund to the PayPal originally but he keeps acting like he wanna keep the money. 

I understand that was my fault but this kid don't wanna give me my money back.

https://gyazo.com/970b746f9dc89129a2e9e49f33f8f7c6

2 minutes ago, Mio said:

@Tehgousch send the money back to the original PayPal account. @bmw1996 don't randomly send money to people without explaining your situation and talking to them first, completely unnecessary. 

Wanting to keep the money is totally different then what I said, I said I won't sent it back before it gets to my account since he refunded it to my credit card so I have to wait til I receive the money.

On an off-topic telling me to kill myself won't speed up the process

19 minutes ago, Mio said:

@Tehgousch send the money back to the original PayPal account. @bmw1996 don't randomly send money to people without explaining your situation and talking to them first, completely unnecessary. 

https://gyazo.com/a99e65c3091966da7ce14792751c4396

He don't wanna give me it back! wtf

14 minutes ago, Mio said:

@Tehgousch I'm gonna want proof if you're gonna claim you don't have the money. The content will be hidden, but you need to provide full evidence. And please post screenshots of PayPal in English.

ofc, was in swedish on first picture

[HIDDEN]

as you can see i get 8 ,48 sek to paypal balance, that is around 1 usd

i also get 1.206,82 sek (the rest) to my mastercard ending in XXXX

I'm more then willingly to pay back as soon as i get the money and i can prove pics on when i get it.

I'm going away the 4th so i hope the money arrives by then, i will be home the 9th

I dont think i can be liable for his fuckup in anyway and im sure as hell not gonna cover it with my own money.

Right now he is trying to get me to pay him 200 if the money dont arrive by the 4th (which is out of my controll)

Please hide the picture :)

If u want screenshot of bank account or anything else im more then willing to show it :)

It takes less than 48 hours for the funds to show up on your card, especially since these are business days. When they get refunded you need to send the money back to the original PayPal. Bmw you were the one who refunded the money without even consulting him about it first, so you'll have to be patient and you definitely will not be receiving extra money, this could have been avoided if you didn't randomly refund money to someone.

And I highly suggest you two stop bickering over Skype. Block each other and use this thread or OSBot pm as an official way to contact each other regarding the money. 

• Like 3

• Mio locked this topic