Twitch Prime => Free OSRS Gold

MissingSix

Just a heads up, twitch prime is running a promo right now where you get a month of membership, a purple OSRS skin, and two RS3 'mystery' boxes. 

I don't play RS3 but I logged in to open them up, and one of them at 200Mil in it... Swapped it to OSRS for an easy 25Mil. If you have twitch prime be sure to hop on and open up those boxes.

18 minutes ago, MissingSix said:

Just a heads up, twitch prime is running a promo right now where you get a month of membership, a purple OSRS skin, and two RS3 'mystery' boxes. 

I don't play RS3 but I logged in to open them up, and one of them at 200Mil in it... Swapped it to OSRS for an easy 25Mil. If you have twitch prime be sure to hop on and open up those boxes.

Used my code on my osrs main instead of rs3 main since it had less membership.. .went to rs3 to see if id win moneys.. turns out i made it an ironman for some reason x_x

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Buying code ty.

Not as easy as last time around. There aint no codes this time, you pretty much have to link rs account with a twitch prime account and then claim the loot. Like someone mentioned you can just unlink your account right after you've claimed the membership.

20 minutes ago, LunianRS said:

Its not a code, but i could sell you the 30 days Membership. Just need the Account details of your rs account for a few minutes.

19 minutes ago, Alen said:

Not as easy as last time around. There aint no codes this time, you pretty much have to link rs account with a twitch prime account and then claim the loot. Like someone mentioned you can just unlink your account right after you've claimed the membership.

I know lol.

Either way, buying if anyone is selling.