Botting Combat from level 3 (scratch)

RuneCooper

Hey guys

I've tried botting goblins from my new level 3 accounts, obviously they are getting caught and banned around level 20-25.

What about p2p/members? Is the ban rate much lower if you bot a level 3 member from scratch, say at goblins or at sand crabs just as long as the account is p2p? 

Is that what makes the difference, just because you are p2p?

Or do you recommend hand playing the first 20 or so levels manually, and then only bot from like level 20?

I'm just worried I am going to sink a bond onto a new level 3 and he will just get banned as quick and easily as my f2p level 3's fighting goblins.

(Thank you for reading and any advice well appreciated)

Edited by RuneCooper
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RuneCooper said:

By hand or botted is ok?

Personally, I'd bot, only because I've done those quests a million times and I'd hate to repeatedly do it on every botting acc. Um. Again, I've seen a lot of people fine, but a lot have been banned. I'd imagine you'd be fine if you only bot those quests and not every quest. It's botting and there's a risk for anything you do. If you're that low on money and worried about a ban, I'm not trying to freak you out, but botting does take some trial and error. One ban can teach you not to do something at all or teach you to do it differently. 

put it this way, ive spent 30m+ on bonds that have been banned within 3 days of starting the grinds, at sand crabs no matter where, you're best off doing the early grind legit then the late grind botted if you want to, my current main has fletch/cook/herb/prayer/smithing all botted to 99. other stats are 70+

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, goonrunner said:

put it this way, ive spent 30m+ on bonds that have been banned within 3 days of starting the grinds, at sand crabs no matter where, you're best off doing the early grind legit then the late grind botted if you want to, my current main has fletch/cook/herb/prayer/smithing all botted to 99. other stats are 70+

Damn that's impressive...

• Like 1