If you can answer this question, you can have $15

Catastrophe

They came at the same time, God created both eggs and chickens, if God didnt create both of them those chickens would be, WTFFFF, What is shit? Its hurting my assss. POOP. *Eggs comes out*, pff wow finally. Like dafuq, thats not how it could have gone the first time. So thats why God created both eggs and Chickens at the same time. Or it was some fat indian guy or some guy with a beard believed to live in the middle east depending on your believe.

Catastrophe 

And in order to get a chicken, it would have to come from an egg of some sort? If you believed in evolution there's a slight chance that the chicken was mutated and or a smaller version of what it was back in the day, so a form of chicken would have came from an egg at some point, but in order to lay that there had to be another chicken.. and he wouldn't have gotten there without the egg, so the answer is the egg ;D ;p

You asked the question wrong. Who came first, the chicken or the egg has only one correct answer and that is, the egg. There were dinosaur eggs way before chickens existed. I believe you meant to ask Who came first, the chicken or the chicken egg.

Now as for the bonus question, if you meant who came to the forums first, it would be Raflesia. If you meant who was born first, then I would say Catastrophe.

$15 plz?