A Question in regards to the Ban Meter.

dragonite3000

1 minute ago, CPRulez said:

In my experience mine went from 2 day to perm. But it all depends on what you were doing.

Just know there is a higher possibility the next ban is quicker/perm.

I've not found the latter to be true from experience, but other opinions may differ. I have accounts that have been banned 2+ times that have been successfully goldfarming for months.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

I've not found the latter to be true from experience, but other opinions may differ. I have accounts that have been banned 2+ times that have been successfully goldfarming for months.

Good point, I guess there are too many factors to come to a general consensus. A lot of the botting community has different speculations, but end of the day that's all we have is speculation.

9 minutes ago, CPRulez said:

In my experience mine went from 2 day to perm. But it all depends on what you were doing.

Just know there is a higher possibility the next ban is quicker/perm.

very true. some people say don't bot after a 2 day ban. however, this account that just expired was only maybe level 60 or so when it got its first 2 day. I actually continued to bot it and somehow made it to max stats in which I considered myself lucky I guess, so I stopped botting it.

• Like 1

I wouldn't say it's worth risking a ban again if you're already 2 days banned on it.

There is quite a downtime for them to expire. (like a year I think?)