seen this posted on a different botting website

Dylan

Very interesting. It sounds like a good idea but one thing that worries me is that if they catch on, they could watch the list of players near them and when a bunch of them all log out simultaneously, ban them all for botting.

theres multiple options aka it can just warn you when i bot bust is going down so.. you can just turn bots off. and go else where with them besides banning someone on the reasoning of logging out is horrible lol.

Something like this was mentioned a long time ago... but alot simpler, when the bot notices a player with the name mod in there somewhere, the player logs out

when a mod is within distance of you its too late. but if someone else gets banned on the otherside of runescape you'll be fine. if jmods are within vision ur pretty much banned/

• 2 weeks later...

Something like this was mentioned a long time ago... but alot simpler, when the bot notices a player with the name mod in there somewhere, the player logs out

I always use this feature when using Ande´s fighter and it works great, same with hopping if a player gets nearby to prevent my bots from getting reported :)