@Ironmen accounts.

RoomScape

1 hour ago, RoomScape said:

Facts aren’t more credible just because you have a colored name or old join date. That’s why they’re facts. 

Opinions, to a certain point, can be disproven based largely on the person, because they’re opinions. 

These are something people don’t seem to understand and confuse facts for opinions. If you have something to say and you can back up it up with facts, the post shouldn’t be judged based on the poster but based on the words. 

Opinions, on the other hand, have to do with experience. If you have an opinion on one topic and have zero experience in it, your opinion will probably get shot down by others who have more experience, even if you have a good opinion. This is where the facts come into play. If you can back up some of your opinions with facts and base them around that, you will sound a lot more credible. But if you just spit opinions and nothing else to help your case, you’ll get shot down and rightfully so. 

So, basically, new users have their posts get shot down mainly because they’re talking about opinion based stuff and have no facts to back it up. 

I do agree and I will support your request but me starting it when I didn't start this topic is unfair bro

1 hour ago, d23p said:

I do agree and I will support your request but me starting it when I didn't start this topic is unfair bro

Ok then I will make the topic but I need a lot of support man before I make it. I want to make the thread and have nothing but instant support from at least the entire community. Spread the word that change is coming and let’s get to work. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Ok then I will make the topic but I need a lot of support man before I make it. I want to make the thread and have nothing but instant support from at least the entire community. Spread the word that change is coming and let’s get to work. 

I got your back, keep strong

On 6/4/2018 at 12:06 AM, RoomScape said:

We need to start a petition to ban services on ironmen accounts. Anyone who requests it gets a warning and repeated attempts warrants a ban. Same goes to those completing the service. 

We have to keep the integrity of OSRS ironmen. 

No excuse. 

Ha nice try but if an ironman requests a service done by me and i like the offer im gonna take it. If u want it or not. Ironman UIM HC Normal acc all the same for me.

Edited by Jochem

8 hours ago, Jochem said:

Ha nice try but if an ironman requests a service done by me and i like the offer im gonna take it. If u want it or not. Ironman UIM HC Normal acc all the same for me.

You’re the reason why this site will die of services and integrity so don’t come crying to me when that happens. Just remember that it’ll be all your fault. 

43 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

You’re the reason why this site will die of services and integrity so don’t come crying to me when that happens. Just remember that it’ll be all your fault. 

I dont understand u at all.

What is the problem with doing services for ironman or im i the problem in something else?

The fact that u dont like people to order services on ironman doesn't mean others can't take it right? Its ur own digniti. It is a botting site/blackmarket like others said already. For me there is no difference between an ironman or a normal account prob because i never played an ironman myself.

Edited by Jochem

2 hours ago, Jochem said:

I dont understand u at all.

What is the problem with doing services for ironman or im i the problem in something else?

The fact that u dont like people to order services on ironman doesn't mean others can't take it right? Its ur own digniti. It is a botting site/blackmarket like others said already. For me there is no difference between an ironman or a normal account prob because i never played an ironman myself.

This is not the dignity of I but of the entire site. If we, the people of OSBot, lose our dignity, then what else do we have left? I understand you're trying to make a living, as is everyone else on this site. But making a living at the cost of ones own self pride and dignity isn't worth living for!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoomScape said:

This is not the dignity of I but of the entire site. If we, the people of OSBot, lose our dignity, then what else do we have left? I understand you're trying to make a living, as is everyone else on this site. But making a living at the cost of ones own self pride and dignity isn't worth living for!

To me there is really no difference between an iron man and a normal account. I dont know how the rest of the community sees this because ive done 1 UIM and 1 iron man order so far so entire site i dont believe. I got a feeling u dont wont people to bot/do service iron man because u lvl it hand done urself. Thats the same feeling legit players have against botters/money buyers/services.

I'm not here to start a fight or something i just dont understand why ur so angry about it. And about self pride/dignity for me ironman ect is the same as a normal account so if that person wants the order a service who im i to say no?

1 hour ago, Jochem said:

To me there is really no difference between an iron man and a normal account. I dont know how the rest of the community sees this because ive done 1 UIM and 1 iron man order so far so entire site i dont believe. I got a feeling u dont wont people to bot/do service iron man because u lvl it hand done urself. Thats the same feeling legit players have against botters/money buyers/services.

I'm not here to start a fight or something i just dont understand why ur so angry about it. And about self pride/dignity for me ironman ect is the same as a normal account so if that person wants the order a service who im i to say no?

Ironmen stand alone. Regular accounts don’t and that’s why they can freely trade between one another as they please. It’s nothing about me personally. The only services I do are questing. I don’t even do leveling as it’s annoying and I’d charge people way too much that no one would even accept so I only quest. But with the ironmen we’re lowering the quality of life on RuneScape because we actually are giving up our life to level these ironmen who are supposedly standing alone. There’s just a contradiction there. Don’t you get it?

botters are botters and that’s totally different. I do not believe ironmen should bot because they are held to a higher standing but any regular account can bot if they want. 

1 hour ago, Zappster said:

we should ban botting too because it breaks the integrity of runescape and therefore our dignity

I’m not against this but we need to take care of the bigger thing here and secure the position of ironmen. Only then can we move onto the broader subject of Botting in general, but I like your enthusiasm and am glad that there are others out there!

55 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

then they aren't ironmen but blubbermen ?

Exactly! That’s what they will turn into if we don’t stop this nonsense. Plastic men, blubbermen, they’ll be nothing but a joke and it’s sad but preventable. 

10 minutes ago, superuser said:

@RoomScape
I cannot tell if this thread is a really big troll or if you're so butthurt about ironmen using bots/services that you've lost your marbles.

integrity + internet = trolololol
integrity + botting forum = :doge:

100% serious mate. You should be helping me prove this and be on my side here instead of calling me out by tagging me name and stuff wtf. Who do you think you are?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Ironmen stand alone. Regular accounts don’t and that’s why they can freely trade between one another as they please. It’s nothing about me personally. The only services I do are questing. I don’t even do leveling as it’s annoying and I’d charge people way too much that no one would even accept so I only quest. But with the ironmen we’re lowering the quality of life on RuneScape because we actually are giving up our life to level these ironmen who are supposedly standing alone. There’s just a contradiction there. Don’t you get it?

Nope i still dont get it. If ur saying stuff like giving up ur life. Seems bs to me. Or do services or don't. For me it seems its just moral to u. I do this so everyone can do this but i don't do this so no one can do this and should be bannable. 

Ill leave the discussion from now on. I said what i wanted to say. If u want to say something about this that's fine and ill read it, ill respect it but wont response anymore. You got ur own toughts about this and i do aswell which is fine. 

Getting banned for asking for iron man orders and doing iron man services is still wrong in my eyes and i will only stop doing that when a mod/admin will say so(dont think this will ever happen).

After this being said. Have a good day ;).

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Jochem said:

Nope i still dont get it. If ur saying stuff like giving up ur life. Seems bs to me. Or do services or don't. For me it seems its just moral to u. I do this so everyone can do this but i don't do this so no one can do this and should be bannable. 

Ill leave the discussion from now on. I said what i wanted to say. If u want to say something about this that's fine and ill read it, ill respect it but wont response anymore. You got ur own toughts about this and i do aswell which is fine. 

Getting banned for asking for iron man orders and doing iron man services is still wrong in my eyes and i will only stop doing that when a mod/admin will say so(dont think this will ever happen).

After this being said. Have a good day ;).

But it is about moral. You know when you hear a phrase or story and at the end how people say the moral of the story is... This is it! We need to have a moral to this story called life otherwise it'll be pointless. What is anything without morals? People can do as they please but there are just some things that are wrong and this is definitely one of them.

I'll miss you man. You can leave this discussion but you'll never be able to leave my heart. Though we've had our discussions you've always been there for me through thick and thin and I know this is hard for you right now but after some time to think about it I know you'll do the right thing and return. Thanks for respecting my opinion. I respect yours, too! This is 2k18, after all.

I'm not saying ban anyone, just make it so it's not allowed. A slap on the wrist or something and a stern talking to should be plenty to persuade even the weakest of blubermen to stop. We can't just sit around and wait for the mods/admins to do something. We are strong independent women people with our own brains and don't need men staff telling us what we need to do. We can think for ourselves and this is one of those times where we know it's wrong so we just need to take action.