Night Wintertodt

Night

33 minutes ago, igpxnaruto4 said:

Doesn't seem to be running back to the bank for me. After it finishes one match, it'll stand there just clicking on the tree to chop more wood until the next game starts. Can only get around 1-2 games in before i have to stop it since i would die. Any ideas?

Not sure, I tested the script last night and it was working. Are you using mirror mode?

EDIT: Testing mirror now, I'm seeing some client errors while banking that could be related. I'll make a report to devs.

6 minutes ago, Night said:

Not sure, I tested the script last night and it was working. Are you using mirror mode?

yea. It also seems to like cutting two logs, fletching them, and then burning them on repeat if i keep it running for two games. I also noticed it ignores the gui and continues to fletch regardless of the points. Hopefully its not the mirror mode causing this

3 minutes ago, igpxnaruto4 said:

yea. It also seems to like cutting two logs, fletching them, and then burning them on repeat if i keep it running for two games. I also noticed it ignores the gui and continues to fletch regardless of the points. Hopefully its not the mirror mode causing this

Mirror mode seems to be very buggy right now, especially with widgets which is what controls a lot of the script, I'm running my account on injection and script is working as intended there.

https://hastebin.com/nefixugitu.css

2 hours ago, Night said:

Mirror mode seems to be very buggy right now, I'm running my account on injection and script is working as intended there.

Hopefully you can get it working the mirror mode, guaranteed purchase from me at that point:)

EDIT: Still not banking in injection mode.

Edited by igpxnaruto4

26 minutes ago, igpxnaruto4 said:

Hopefully you can get it working the mirror mode, guaranteed purchase from me at that point:)

It's not a matter of me, it's the mirror mode developer. I use all standard OSBot API methods that should work, but the mirror client is having trouble as I've heard from other scripters.

On 6/23/2018 at 4:06 PM, Night said:

It's not a matter of me, it's the mirror mode developer. I use all standard OSBot API methods that should work, but the mirror client is having trouble as I've heard from other scripters.

If it starts working with mirror mode, please quote me because i loved the script while using it with injection on my throwaway.

• Like 1

Hey, the scripts seems to disfunction. I'm also wondering does it have banking support?

After the game it seems to just sit around and click the bruma tree to chop it instead of going to the bank/lighting the brazier.

Now I'm just out of food playing the game until I die. Is it suppsoed to work this way?

EDIT: Seems to be working now, sometimes doesn't function well, not sure if I messed something up. Working fine now.

Edited by fortun4te

13 hours ago, fortun4te said:

Hey, the scripts seems to disfunction. I'm also wondering does it have banking support?

After the game it seems to just sit around and click the bruma tree to chop it instead of going to the bank/lighting the brazier.

Now I'm just out of food playing the game until I die. Is it suppsoed to work this way?

EDIT: Seems to be working now, sometimes doesn't function well, not sure if I messed something up. Working fine now.

The script does bank, it should go to the bank after getting a supply crate or if it needs food. Are you available to teamview with me to see what's wrong?