Night Wintertodt

Night

After getting full  warm outfit on my 10hp ironman dying issue seems to be solved, currently running bot for 4 hours and bot itself is doing good, will be testing out fresh IP and account to run it for 4 hours at a time two times a day with break manager and everything to see how good it is detection wise.

Edit: Not sure but bot doesn't seem to fix any braziers, could it get implemented by any chance? Also interacting with cakes or I guess every other food that can be eaten a few times can be pretty weird for example stacking on 1/3 and 2/3 of cakes over time in inventory while constantly refilling inv with new cakes.

Edited by TigerScripts

7 hours ago, Udyr said:

Im sure Im setting it up correct, however it doesn't drink wines?

Make sure you enter exact item name in the GUI including case sensitive, I tested mainly with jugs of wine.

6 hours ago, TigerScripts said:

On 10hp account bot couldn't even complete first wt kill because died from snow :( Please update so at least 10hp accounts could also be used :/

10 hp can be used, this is what I tested with using jugs of wine.

2 hours ago, TigerScripts said:

After getting full  warm outfit on my 10hp ironman dying issue seems to be solved, currently running bot for 4 hours and bot itself is doing good, will be testing out fresh IP and account to run it for 4 hours at a time two times a day with break manager and everything to see how good it is detection wise.

Edit: Not sure but bot doesn't seem to fix any braziers, could it get implemented by any chance? Also interacting with cakes or I guess every other food that can be eaten a few times can be pretty weird for example stacking on 1/3 and 2/3 of cakes over time in inventory while constantly refilling inv with new cakes.

I'll work to make sure cakes are supported as well.

9 minutes ago, TigerScripts said:

Update: got banned. Tried this script today for ~5-6 hours with like 4-5 log off breaks for 10 min - 1 hour on new IP and clean account with some stats which were gotten manually as well as soem quests. Would recommend working on pattern and anti ban features, currently I don't see it as usable script.

New IP does not mean a clean IP, always bot in moderation, IMO 5-6 hours is too much daily for any script.

• Like 3